Author Topic: Let Them Eat Wedding Cake! DC Mayor Ignores Own Mask Mandate at Weekend Wedding  (Read 137 times)

Online Hoodat

Let Them Eat Wedding Cake! DC Mayor Ignores Own Mask Mandate at Weekend Wedding

August 02, 2021

Whether it’s a wedding or birthday, you can’t have your cake and eat it too, a lesson D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has yet to learn.

Over the weekend, Bowser faced heaps of criticism after going against her own mask mandate.

On Sunday, photos surfaced of Bowser attending a wedding with hundreds of guests at The Line hotel in Adams Morgan without a mask.

https://twitter.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1421911305607340033

This came directly after she ordered that everyone over the age of two-years-old wear a mask inside, regardless of vaccination status, Fox News reports. The order took effect on Saturday at 5 a.m.

https://humanevents.com/2021/08/02/dc-mayor-ignores-own-mask-mandate/

Rules are for the other guy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Democrats in office are evil. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yea .. sure, I'll wear a mask. When they pry it from my cold dead ... wait! no ... that's a different thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.