Author Topic: “Nightmare On Elm Street”: Biden Staffers Reportedly Sick Of Biden, Hammering Him Behind His Back  (Read 159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Nightmare On Elm Street”: Biden Staffers Reportedly Sick Of Biden, Hammering Him Behind His Back

by Collin Rugg

According to a new report from Human Events Senior Editor Jack Posobiec, President Joe Biden’s staffers are referring to him as “the nightmare on elm street.”

“After today’s press conference senior Biden staffers were referring to him as “The Nightmare on Elm Street” per WH official,” Posobiec tweeted.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1421256782886866948

The news comes after Monmouth University came out with a devastating poll for Joe Biden.

According to the poll that was released on Thursday, President Joe Biden’s approval rating has plunged 20 points since he first took office on January.

Back in January when Biden took office, his net approval rating sat at +24 however just six months later, his net approval rating is +4.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/nightmare-on-elm-street-biden-staffers-reportedly-sick-of-biden-hammering-him-behind-his-back-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More like "The Last House on The Left"  And we all know what happened to the dude in that one. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More like "The Last House on The Left"  And we all know what happened to the dude in that one.

You would bring that one up.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You would bring that one up.....

I am a student of the classics.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am a student of the classics.

It's cringe-worthy, in a Lorena Bobbitt sense.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

It's cringe-worthy, in a Lorena Bobbitt sense.

And an homage to our current VP