Author Topic: Pandemic Over?: Spielberg Attending, Pearl Jam to Play Barack Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard B-Day Bash a  (Read 419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pandemic Over?: Spielberg Attending, Pearl Jam to Play Barack Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard B-Day Bash as Delta Variant Rages

Katherine Hamilton 2 Aug 2021

Former President Barack Obama and his celebrity pals are not letting panic from U.S. health officials over the delta variant of the Chinese coronavirus ruin his 60th birthday bash. Despite the Biden White House entertaining the idea of mandates and lockdowns once more, Obama will reportedly celebrate his 60th with Stephen Spielberg as Pearl Jam plays in his honor, Axios reported.

Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney are also reportedly among the gilded guests, according to The Hill — both of whom happened to campaign for Obama before or during his presidency.

Axios reports at least 475 guests are expected to attend the festive affair, including former aides, friends, and family, and a 200-person staff to work the party. The event is expected to take place outdoors at Obama’s 30-acre, $12 million oceanfront home in Martha’s Vineyard.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/08/02/pearl-jam-spielberg-attending-obama-marthas-vineyard-birthday-bash-as-delta-variant-rages/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Mission Accomplished"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pearl Jam?  WTF  was Springsteen unavailable.

Offline goatprairie

Why doesn't Obama hold his b-day party in the hood? You know, somewhere in Chicago where lots of fellow oppressed southside citizens can attend and show their appreciation for him by busting a few caps on unawares partygoers.

Offline skeeter

Nothing screams 'I'm trendy & relevant' louder than having a 50 year old guy in board shorts sing happy birthday to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"Party for Me, but not for Thee"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 03:07:00 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Why doesn't Obama hold his b-day party in the hood? You know, somewhere in Chicago where lots of fellow oppressed southside citizens can attend and show their appreciation for him by busting a few caps on unawares partygoers.

:bingo: :thumbsup:

He has several mansions now...One in CHICAGO....'the hood'.   

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are you loco? There are a bunch of Black people there!

Offline LegalAmerican

Are you loco? There are a bunch of Black people there!

000hehehehe. Right on! 

Offline Wingnut

Nothing screams 'I'm trendy & relevant' louder than having a 50 year old guy in board shorts sing happy birthday to you.

Put him in a dress and a Marilyn Monroe wig and then you will have the perfect Rat B-Day shabang. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
O'Bastard's birthday:  August 4

New 'Rona lockdown:  August 5

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Valerie Jarrett has been on Twitter asking for contributions to Obammy's library or whatever monument it is in Chicago, you know, in honor of his birthday. But he can't be bothered to actually visit his alleged hometown.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

I saw that Bruce's daughter was jumping horses at the Olympics, so guess he was in Tokyo
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Put him in a dress and a Marilyn Monroe wig and then you will have the perfect Rat B-Day shabang.
That might work, but the he-man he is married to might just get some ideas that Barak would not look kindly on.