Author Topic: Damning Republican report into Wuhan lab claims COVID LEAKED out in September 2019 shortly after it  (Read 585 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Damning Republican report into Wuhan lab claims COVID LEAKED out in September 2019 shortly after it tried to improve air safety and waste treatment systems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9851041/Report-reveals-Wuhan-requested-new-ventilation-COVID-19-outbreak.html

Coronavirus first leaked from a laboratory in Wuhan in September 2019, shortly after the Chinese research facility tried to improve air safety and waste treatment systems, a damning report by Republicans has claimed.   

The report also cited 'ample evidence' that scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology - aided by U.S. experts and Chinese and U.S. government funds - were working to modify coronaviruses to infect humans and such manipulation could be hidden.

Its authors cited a stream of open source information, including satellite imagery showing a surge in visitors to local hospitals, long before cases were reported emerging from a nearby market.

The actual report addendum is here, https://gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/ORIGINS-OF-COVID-19-REPORT.pdf . It's 84 pages.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More "Republican Lies," as my Grandmother used to say, GRHS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Damning Republican report into Wuhan lab claims COVID LEAKED out in September 2019 shortly after it tried to improve air safety and waste treatment systems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9851041/Report-reveals-Wuhan-requested-new-ventilation-COVID-19-outbreak.html

The actual report addendum is here, https://gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/ORIGINS-OF-COVID-19-REPORT.pdf . It's 84 pages.

Thanks!  Saved a local copy ... just in case.

Offline cato potatoe

Were we not on the cusp of dual fiscal and monetary crises, I would be in favor of defaulting on the debt held by China.  It's the least they can do. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Were we not on the cusp of dual fiscal and monetary crises, I would be in favor of defaulting on the debt held by China.  It's the least they can do.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

More "Republican Lies," as my Grandmother used to say, GRHS.

I don't understand, the words..."damming republican report'.  Why is republican highlighted?  SHOULDN'T IT SAY CONGRESS?  If anything?   "damming democrat report".  I actually, have trouble understanding the thread title. Can someone say it in plain English for me?  What is the real issue?   What are they trying to say?  Sorry, I just don't understand all posts! 

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I don't understand, the words..."damming republican report'.  Why is republican highlighted?  SHOULDN'T IT SAY CONGRESS?  If anything?   "damming democrat report".  I actually, have trouble understanding the thread title. Can someone say it in plain English for me?  What is the real issue?   What are they trying to say?  Sorry, I just don't understand all posts!

@LegalAmerican

Did you click on the link in the OP? That should give context to the piece.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Its authors cited a stream of open source information, including satellite imagery showing a surge in visitors to local hospitals, long before cases were reported emerging from a nearby market.

I remember reading that early in the pandemic. I never saw it anywhere else nor heard it reported on TV.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Did you click on the link in the OP? That should give context to the piece.

I did the second one.  And the first said U.K...they tend to lie a lot, but I will now try. OH, AND I GET  '522' notice, that cuts off my endeavor to do so.  But thank you for the reply.  Maybe, today, is not a good day for me?  lol

Offline LegalAmerican

So, it means republican reports are correct!  It came out Sept 2019.  I had my first bout with covid first week in FEBRUARY.  Then again last week in March 2020.  Sounds about right.  All I had was a mild, low fever.  No other symptoms. Nothing.  Just low grade fever for 5 days, then 7 days in March.  In March, it did try to get into my lungs. I used my homemade items to fight it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OH, AND I GET  '522' notice, that cuts off my endeavor to do so. 

We're fixing that problem.  It's intolerable.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quick survey.

1:How many of you think the spread of the Covid virus was accidential? 

2:How many of you think it was spread on purpose?

FWIW,I am solidly in "on purpose" camp.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

Quick survey.

It sure looks like it was on purpose.

Offline roamer_1

Quick survey.

@sneakypete

I do not believe it was leaked. I believe it was seeded.

And there is a danger that each new variant is likewise.

There is a purpose.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 11:29:57 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Kamaji

This is Chinese quality control we're talking about here, of course it leaked when it wasn't supposed to.  They hadn't finished the weaponization process, clearly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Quick survey.

For a while I thought the release was accidental, but letting it spread was calculated.

(Given A, use it for B)

Now I am not so sure it wasn't all calculated.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

This is Chinese quality control we're talking about here, of course it leaked when it wasn't supposed to.  They hadn't finished the weaponization process, clearly.
Weaponization was achieved through control of the top dingbat at the WHO (China insisted on his appointment), issuing bogus information that achieved the desired spread rate, and through manipulation of and by Media interests who have had a necessarily close relationship with the CCP in order to get their platforms allowed in that 1.4 billion person market.

FEAR was the primary weapon, and it was energized by the mass media, and perpetuated by that same media censoring any attempts to get out any message which even hinted at hope, much less gave detailed information about treatment which was cheap and generally successful when properly applied. Instead headlines were made about people being dosed with (and murdered by) fish tank cleaner.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Weaponization was achieved through control of the top dingbat at the WHO (China insisted on his appointment), issuing bogus information that achieved the desired spread rate, and through manipulation of and by Media interests who have had a necessarily close relationship with the CCP in order to get their platforms allowed in that 1.4 billion person market.

FEAR was the primary weapon, and it was energized by the mass media, and perpetuated by that same media censoring any attempts to get out any message which even hinted at hope, much less gave detailed information about treatment which was cheap and generally successful when properly applied. Instead headlines were made about people being dosed with (and murdered by) fish tank cleaner.

No.  Weaponization was the process of doing gain-of-function engineering on the virus.  Not only with respect to the ability to infect human cells, but also, I suspect, as to lethality of the resulting infection.

But Chinese quality control being what is it, they only accomplished a half-assed job before their equally incompetent safety protocols let the virus escape into the local population.

Online libertybele

I have stated this a couple of time before.  IMHO it was way too coincidental that during the past election ALL the DEM candidates stepped down suddenly, except Biden, even though other candidates had more delegates.  Within a very short period of time, the Wuhan virus was made known long after the WHO and CDC knew what was happening and China failed to reveal what was happening in China. Trump shut down travel from China into the U.S. and was heavily criticized.  Meanwhile, Biden hides in the basement.  The virus is called a pandemic, the nation is shutdown, Trump's economy takes a nose dive, Floyd incident, etc., etc ., AND the ELECTION IS STOLEN.

This to me is not coincidental.

The virus was leaked on purpose. Biden had and has financial ties with China. Fauci led the research in Wahun during the Bammy administration(which Bammy shutdown) and funded research in Wahun after and still had his fingers in the labs.

The virus was inflicted on the World on purpose. 1) to control the U.S. election 2) to harm the world economies 3)China wants to be the super power with the dominant currency.

Trump was in the way when he inflicted the tariffs on China and something had to be done to not only get rid of him, but to control his massive base.

Biden has been in play for quite awhile (I had posted links to Glenn Beck's research and what he and his team came up with about the Biden's and China).  Also, Biden's involvement in Burisma, thus the 2nd impeachment which didn't go as planned.

Connect all the dots.  We still are under control with mask mandates because of variants and they want to mandate vaccines that don't work.  Why?  With Biden, he will tank the economy, control our lives (stimulus, etc.)  and amnesty to ensure that DEMS retain power. 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 06:33:28 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

No.  Weaponization was the process of doing gain-of-function engineering on the virus.  Not only with respect to the ability to infect human cells, but also, I suspect, as to lethality of the resulting infection.

But Chinese quality control being what is it, they only accomplished a half-assed job before their equally incompetent safety protocols let the virus escape into the local population.
Gain of function research, splicing together a bat coronavirus and SARS, was done in a lab in the US (North Carolina) in 2014, and published about, in the journal Nature in 2015. Two of the researchers on the team were from the Wuhan Institute.

It was just a contagion-enabled pathogen until the MEDIA made it into a weapon.

It was the media induced widespread FEAR of a virus with over 97% survival rate that made it a weapon.
It was media suppression of treatment regimens which could have saved tens of thousands, if not millions, and countless lost days to illness, lost businesses to lockdowns, etc., but instead fully promoted the panic level fear of the virus.
Mass hysteria promoted and perpetuated by Media turned what would have been a nasty bug for those with comorbidities into a country wrecking, election theft enabling weapon.

I'll give a solid assist on that goal to the Democrat politicians and members of the Medical Establishment who contributed to the body count through politically inspired sh*tty science and dogmatic opposition to off label treatment that has proven effective elsewhere.

But as for making a weapon? Meh. without the fanfare, censorship, and damning edicts, it would have a nasty bug, with a 98.25% survival rate of known cases in the USA. Survivors who did not seek medical attention, self treated and survived, or remained asymptomatic will acquire immunity but will not be counted in the survivor list unless they got tested while active.

By contrast, Anthrax (Bacillus Anthracis) has a case fatality rate of 56%, by comparison, and there are others, most notably Clostridium botulinum (botulism), Francisella tularensis subsp. Tularensis (valley fever), and Yersinia pestis (the plague), which would also yield much higher body counts.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 06:59:25 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Gain of function research, splicing together a bat coronavirus and SARS, was done in a lab in the US (North Carolina) in 2014, and published about, in the journal Nature in 2015. Two of the researchers on the team were from the Wuhan Institute.

It was the media induced widespread FEAR of a virus with over 97% survival rate that made it a weapon.
It was media suppression of treatment regimens which could have saved tens of thousands, if not millions, and countless lost days to illness, lost businesses to lockdowns, etc., but instead fully promoted the panic level fear of the virus.
Mass hysteria promoted and perpetuated by Media turned what would have been a nasty bug for those with comorbidities into a country wrecking, election theft enabling weapon.

I'll give a solid assist on that goal to the Democrat politicians and members of the Medical Establishment who contributed to the body count through politically inspired sh*tty science and dogmatic opposition to off label treatment that has proven effective elsewhere.

But as for making a weapon? Meh. without the fanfare, censorship, and damning edicts, it would have been like a really nasty flu season. (where did the flu go, anyway?)

Whatever, Chief.

Offline Smokin Joe

Whatever, Chief.
Believe what you want, but if the Media hadn't pimped panic 24/7, we would not be in the mess we are.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

But as for making a weapon? Meh. without the fanfare, censorship, and damning edicts, it would have a nasty bug, with a 98.25% survival rate of known cases in the USA. Survivors who did not seek medical attention, self treated and survived, or remained asymptomatic will acquire immunity but will not be counted in the survivor list unless they got tested while active.

By contrast, Anthrax (Bacillus Anthracis) has a case fatality rate of 56%, by comparison, and there are others, most notably Clostridium botulinum (botulism), Francisella tularensis subsp. Tularensis (valley fever), and Yersinia pestis (the plague), which would also yield much higher body counts.

That's right - Right down the line.

Offline LegalAmerican

Just FYI. Talking about wuhan virus. new common cold virus. Coronavirus. Demon-rats are insane. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJKrGUOh5mw&t=24s