Author Topic: Who saw this coming? Public sector unions may save America from a vaccine mandate  (Read 96 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who saw this coming? Public sector unions may save America from a vaccine mandate
August 1, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

President Joe Biden and his administration are getting a surprising amount of pushback over new COVID masking guidelines from an unexpected, pro-Democrat source — major unions.

Public sector unions that have a lot of pull within the party are rebelling somewhat against the administration’s requirement that federal employees get vaccinated for COVID-19 or be forced to wear masks, socially distance, and undergo weekly testing, The Hill reported Saturday afternoon.

“While labor groups representing government employees have urged their members to get vaccinated, most of the leading public sector unions either oppose the vaccine requirement or say it must first be negotiated,” the outlet noted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/01/who-saw-this-coming-public-sector-unions-may-save-america-from-a-vaccine-mandate-1111800/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
And add minorites to this unlikely coalition.  Pedo Joe....  The Cheese Stands Alone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.