Author Topic: Former RNC chair to Jim Jordan on Jan. 6: 'You know, b****, what time you called the president'  (Read 329 times)

Online corbe

Former RNC chair to Jim Jordan on Jan. 6: 'You know, b****, what time you called the president'

Jeremy Beaman  3 hrs ago

Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele called Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan a "son of a b****" for his recent remarks that he wasn't certain whether he spoke to former President Donald Trump on Jan. 6.

The former RNC chairman, a frequent critic of the former president, expressed disbelief that Jordan would be uncertain of the details of his conversation with Trump surrounding Jan. 6.

"I can tell you the time, the place, the date of every conversation I've had with every president of this country, period," Steele said during a Thursday livestream for the Lincoln Project, a group of current and former Republican operatives who oppose Trump. "Going back to Bill Clinton, I can tell you where I was. I can tell you what was said. This son of a b**** is sitting up there acting like, 'Well, I don't know if it was before. I don't know if it was after. Oh, lordy, Jesus, I don't remember. I got to look at my notes.' You know, b****, what time you called the president, and you know what you said."

Steele then compared Jordan, who's a "grown a** man," to a 10-year-old who "got caught masturbating by [his] mama."

"Stop it," he advised Jordan.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-rnc-chair-to-jim-jordan-on-jan-6-you-know-b-what-time-you-called-the-president/ar-AAMNjr9?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

The fact these RINO *ssholes hate Trump as much as the rat *ssholes do should tell Trump's conservative critics something, shouldn't it?

Steele must be fairly certain he'll never meet Jordan face to face because its a lead pipe cinch Jordan can take him to the mat and make him scream for HIS mamma in about 20 seconds.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 02:07:58 am by skeeter »

Online libertybele

I think Steele is a lying dog faced pony soldier.  He can remember every conversation?? I declare b.s.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Steele is a grievous disappointment to me, and the son of a bitch is just getting worse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Steele is further proof that affirmative action was implausible from the get-go. 

GWB was a great Gov, is all I will attest to at this moment.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Former RNC chair to Jim Jordan on Jan. 6: 'You know, b****, what time you called the president'

Jeremy Beaman  3 hrs ago

Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele called Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan a "son of a b****" for his recent remarks that he wasn't certain whether he spoke to former President Donald Trump on Jan. 6.

The former RNC chairman, a frequent critic of the former president, expressed disbelief that Jordan would be uncertain of the details of his conversation with Trump surrounding Jan. 6.

"I can tell you the time, the place, the date of every conversation I've had with every president of this country, period," Steele said during a Thursday livestream for the Lincoln Project, a group of current and former Republican operatives who oppose Trump. "Going back to Bill Clinton, I can tell you where I was. I can tell you what was said. This son of a b**** is sitting up there acting like, 'Well, I don't know if it was before. I don't know if it was after. Oh, lordy, Jesus, I don't remember. I got to look at my notes.' You know, b****, what time you called the president, and you know what you said."

Steele then compared Jordan, who's a "grown a** man," to a 10-year-old who "got caught masturbating by [his] mama."

"Stop it," he advised Jordan.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-rnc-chair-to-jim-jordan-on-jan-6-you-know-b-what-time-you-called-the-president/ar-AAMNjr9?ocid=msedgntp

Lincoln Project has a bunch of pedos in their ranks.  Also, incredibly vile and SUFFER FROM TRUMP ENVY.  ALL OF THEM! We had a thread on here about LINCOLN PROJECT. 
---------------------------------------------------
Former President Donald Trump’s political committees raised $82 million during the first half of 2021 and have $102 million in the bank, according to federal filings to be made public Saturday evening.

The figures, shared first with POLITICO, underscore the profound reach of Trump’s fundraising power. While the former president is out of office and has been deplatformed on social media sites, he maintains a massive online donor network that he could lean on should he wage a 2024 comeback bid.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... =Peregrine

Offline LegalAmerican

Steele is a grievous disappointment to me, and the son of a bitch is just getting worse.

"TRUMP MADNESS".  All are so filled with envy. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"TRUMP MADNESS".  All are so filled with envy.

Not a Trump thang.  Steele was a POS long before President Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not a Trump thang.  Steele was a POS long before President Trump.

True story. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

What time did Steele talk to the DNC before issuing these remarks?  Steele has sold out to the very same people who tossed Oreo cookies at him as a racial slur.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

I didn't know who he was.  NOW...I UNDERSTAND.  Even the language.  Shame.