Author Topic: Global Warming Bombshell : Science Magazine Article Blows The Whistle On Climate Model Failure  (Read 101 times)

rangerrebew

Global Warming Bombshell : Science Magazine Article Blows The Whistle On Climate Model Failure

“When the heart rules the head,
passion takes over reason.”
– Ortega y Gasset

“What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know,
it’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.”
– Mark Twain

“Blind trust in authority
is the greatest enemy of the truth.”
– Albert Einstein

“It’s like the boy who repeatedly cried wolf.
If I observe many successive forecast failures,
I may be unwilling to take future forecasts seriously.“
– David C. Rode et al, Apocalypse now Communicating extreme forecasts, International Journal of Global Warming (2021)

“The ‘problem’ is not only that all of the expired forecasts were wrong,
but also that so many of them never
admitted to any uncertainty about the date.”
– David C. Rode et al, Apocalypse now Communicating extreme forecasts, International Journal of Global Warming (2021)

•••

Take a bow, climate realists!

They – the scientific ‘experts’, power-obsessed politicians, globalist elites, the useful idiots, and the UNreliables grifters were wrong, while you were right, all along.

The world recently witnessed how alarmist, Imperial College COVID-19 model predictions inspired mass-global-hysteria, leading to overreaching and draconian (global) government ‘health’ edicts with the resulting economic, social and mental health fallout arguably far worse than the disease itself.

Now, the world is finally being told the truth about the 32+ “cooked” UN IPCC climate models that have single-handedly driven the most egregious and costly pseudoscientific campaign of fear and alarmism ever perpetrated upon mankind.

https://climatism.wordpress.com/2021/07/30/global-warming-bombshell-science-magazine-article-blows-the-whistle-on-climate-model-failure/
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 02:39:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Potluck

• Surrendered August 19, 1998
“It’s like the boy who repeatedly cried wolf.
If I observe many successive forecast failures,
I may be unwilling to take future forecasts seriously.“

I first learned of the creation of GASP (Group Against Smog and Pollution) in college during the early 70s. While the beginning had merit the narrative morphed into what we are seeing today, 50 years later. During that time I’ve not known one predicted doomsday scenario that has come to pass. Not one.

You’d think people would catch on but MSM constantly pummels the general public with narratives based more on a selected belief rather than reality. 

Say it enough it becomes true I suppose.

"Hell is the impossibility of reason" - Oliver Stone