Author Topic: FBI and Detroit police taught 'White Boy Rick' the drug game then double-crossed him, he says. Now,  (Read 293 times)

Offline libertybele

FBI and Detroit police taught 'White Boy Rick' the drug game then double-crossed him, he says. Now, he wants $100 million

Voice quavering, Rick Wershe Jr., who as a teen in 1980s Detroit was painted as a murderous drug kingpin, dabbed his eyes as he recalled one of the last conversations he had with his father, who he'd always looked up to as a strong man.
Suffering from brain cancer, his dad often moaned in pain over the phone. During this 2014 call, Rick Wershe Sr. told his imprisoned son he was "scheduled to die" that day, which the younger Wershe told him wasn't true. His mind "playing tricks," the ailing father insisted, Wershe Jr. recalled.
"I lost it, and it's hard for me to talk about," he tearily told CNN. "I broke down that day, and I happened to be in my counselor's office. ... I had a lot of pride, and I remember the counselor, he gave me a hug and he wouldn't let me leave his office and I just wanted to get back to my cell to be alone. He said, 'Rick, just stay here,' and I'll never forget that."
Rick Wershe Sr. died about two weeks later, on October 2, 2014. Wershe Jr. wasn't allowed to attend the funeral.
It's one of myriad milestones Wershe Jr. -- who the media and Hollywood christened "White Boy Rick" -- says he missed because the FBI and Detroit police groomed him to be a drug informant at age 14. They taught him the tricks of buying and selling narcotics, while providing him money, drugs and a fake ID -- only to disavow him when he was arrested for cocaine, he says.
Now 52 and having served more than 32 years -- all but a year of adulthood -- in prison, Wershe filed a federal lawsuit July 20, the first anniversary of his prison release. He demands authorities acknowledge they indoctrinated him and broke promises to help him. Wershe served the longest sentence of any nonviolent minor in Michigan history, according to his lawyer, Nabih Ayad, because the information he provided helped take down crooked police..................

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/us/white-boy-rick-lawsuit-fbi-detroit-police/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not that I doubt the FBI and some Police are capable of doing what he says, he of course had no free will, I hope he has some video or recorded evidence or its just the word of 'White Boy Rick' convicted drug kingpin against those 'trusted :silly:' FBI and Detroit P.D. guys.