Author Topic: Simone Biles withdraws from vault and bars, may still compete on floor and beam  (Read 769 times)

Offline skeeter

Former US gold medalist says Simone Biles needs ‘kick in the a–,’ as gymnast pulls out of two more events
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/01/former-us-gold-medalist-says-simone-biles-needs-kick-in-the-a-as-gymnast-pulls-out-of-two-more-events-1111788/
This makes the most sense of anything I've seen on this particular topic.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She just needs to go home, grab her blankey and suck on her binky.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Her story has grown tiresome.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Her story has grown tiresome.

What would people think if Tom Brady told Bellechick that he might have an off day, and would mind if he skipped the SB.

This little wench is a self centered snowflake, who is getting bad advise, has choked, and blown her status as GOAT.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is real instance of a GOAT becoming a goat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She just needs to go home, grab her blankey and suck on her binky.
No, she has money to be made when she returns home.  Saw this while in Houston this week.  Try tickets at $2,500 each

https://www.toyotacenter.com/events/detail/goat-simone-biles?locale=en-US
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:52:25 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington