Author Topic: Justice Dept. says Trump's tax returns should be released  (Read 1006 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Justice Dept. says Trump's tax returns should be released
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2021, 11:56:07 pm »
   He can't release his Tax Records because he's being Audited.  /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2021, 12:02:26 am »
The IRS has become the Ghestapo arm of the Democrat Party beginning with Hussein Obama.
No doubt in the coming years, anyone who is considered to be not goosestepping with the new Fascist Democrats will be subjected to interrogation by their IRS Ghestapo. Vere are your papers!

I agree. We don't have a sizeable income by any means and take the regular standard deduction, yet when I was involved with the Tea Party we were audited. We were audited again this year and information that they wanted was information that they already had. We filed early and are just finally getting our measly refund. 

I believe the audits have to do with my political affiliations, which I'm not really a part of anymore and haven't been for quite awhile.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2021, 12:10:54 am »
Well with that argument let's see the orders to the IRS to release Clinton, Obama and especially Captain Dementias tax returns. Yes I know the answer, it's NO because a close look at those traitors tax returns and investigation into their so called 'charities' will prove what huge enemies of America they really are.

:thumbsup: The REAL CRIMINALS...aren't checked into.