Author Topic: CDC: 74% who got Covid-19 and most who were hospitalized in recent analysis had been fully vaccinate  (Read 524 times)

Online Hoodat

CDC: 74% who got Covid-19 and most who were hospitalized in recent analysis had been fully vaccinated.

SHARYL ATTKISSON   |   JULY 30, 2021

It's getting more difficult to scientifically blame the unvaccinated for all of the Covid-19 ills hitting the U.S. and other countries.

According to a new analysis by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), most of the people who got Covid-19, as well as almost all of those who were hospitalized, had been fully vaccinated.

The report contradicts multiple false reports that have claimed the vaccines are "100% effective" in preventing hospitalization. It also contradicts false reports that have implied vaccinated people are not spreading Covid-19. According to CDC, the fully vaccinated are showing just as high of a "viral load" as unvaccinated people who get infected.  .  .  .

.  .  .  Additionally, four of five hospitalized patients were fully vaccinated. Only one was not fully vaccinated.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/07/read-cdc-74-who-got-covid-19-in-a-recent-analysis-had-been-fully-vaccinated/

So yet another lie is exposed.  The jab does not make symptoms less severe in the event of an infection.  It is looking like the opposite could be true.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

CDC: 74% who got Covid-19 and most who were hospitalized in recent analysis had been fully vaccinated.

SHARYL ATTKISSON   |   JULY 30, 2021

It's getting more difficult to scientifically blame the unvaccinated for all of the Covid-19 ills hitting the U.S. and other countries.

According to a new analysis by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), most of the people who got Covid-19, as well as almost all of those who were hospitalized, had been fully vaccinated.

The report contradicts multiple false reports that have claimed the vaccines are "100% effective" in preventing hospitalization. It also contradicts false reports that have implied vaccinated people are not spreading Covid-19. According to CDC, the fully vaccinated are showing just as high of a "viral load" as unvaccinated people who get infected.  .  .  .

.  .  .  Additionally, four of five hospitalized patients were fully vaccinated. Only one was not fully vaccinated.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/07/read-cdc-74-who-got-covid-19-in-a-recent-analysis-had-been-fully-vaccinated/

So yet another lie is exposed.  The jab does not make symptoms less severe in the event of an infection. It is looking like the opposite could be true.

Exactly; it looks like it may actually weaken the natural immunity.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So we're going to take a single, cherry-picked case study, which provides zero proof of vaccinated-to-vaccinated transmission? Because this vaccine was the last resort to achieve lasting control, after masks failed, after lockdown failed, after test-and-trace failed miserably. If the vaccine has failed, and you know full well booster shots are going to have far less uptake than the first round meaning that you'll never get the full national coverage needed for vaccine-based herd immunity, then there's no way to get rid of this virus, and thus no way for the government to be convinced to end this charade. (They will actively suppress revolt using things they learned from January 6 to stop anyone from standing up again.)

What reason do I have to believe I will ever be free again, short of jumping off a bridge?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

So we're going to take a single, cherry-picked case study

Cherry picked by the CDC.  A study that refutes their own argument for getting jabbed.  And it isn't the only study.  Several studies have been posted here.

which provides zero proof of vaccinated-to-vaccinated transmission?

Who said anything about jabbed-to-jabbed transmission?  The point here is that vaccinated people are becoming infected (from infected people), are being hospitalized, and are dying.  In addition, they are becoming the majority of the latter two groups.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cherry picked by the CDC.  A study that refutes their own argument for getting jabbed.  And it isn't the only study.  Several studies have been posted here.

Who said anything about jabbed-to-jabbed transmission?  The point here is that vaccinated people are becoming infected (from infected people), are being hospitalized, and are dying.  In addition, they are becoming the majority of the latter two groups.
With the assumption that that is correct (for the sake of speculation), the salient question is "Why?"

One of the postulated effects of the original variant of COVID-19, which accounted for diffuse blood clots in the lungs was that a Cytokine Storm had actually been the mechanism of death--where the immune system went nuts and attacked healthy cells as well as the pathogen.
One of the effects of the Macrolide antibiotics recommended in the two most prominent (censored) treatment regimens is to mute the immune response slightly, helping prevent a severe cytokine response.

I am curious if the spike protein or mRNA cause this sort of problem, where the immune system becomes hypersensitive to the pathogen and responds out of control.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 11:18:34 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

What reason would anyone have to believe the CDC, WHO or team Fauci?

These vaccines supposedly went through testing did they not?

HCQ in some studies has been shown to work as a treatment and Ivermectin as well.  There has been silence on treatments and the focus has been on pushing everyone to get vaccinated (except for those coming across the border).   

Booster shot anyone?  IMO I think people need to pass. I also heard that the vaccines are supposed to get full FDA approval by September.  How, when the vaccines obviously don't work?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

With the assumption that that is correct (for the sake of speculation), the salient question is "Why?"

The big 'why' question to me is why are they pushing even harder for everyone to get the mRNA jab when the data is beginning to show a worse outcome for those jabbed.

Offline libertybele

The big 'why' question to me is why are they pushing even harder for everyone to get the mRNA jab when the data is beginning to show a worse outcome for those jabbed.

That a very valid question. What I find very troubling is that they are pushing our youth to get the vaccine. So at this point I continue to wonder what is truly in those vaccines?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering, in my county, there is one active case per 93.4 square miles, and that I'd have to meet (statistically, of course) over 1000 people in order to meet one of those active cases (assuming, for the sake of argument, they'd be running around in the thick of things evenly distributed in the population, which is unlikely if you are sick), I'll take my chances. (Latest ND DOH numbers, county population figures).

I suspect that prior to FDA approval, they will retain their liability waiver, afterwards, that'd be difficult to keep if the FDA says the jabs are okay.

The vaccines ARE going through testing.
I will remain in the control group.

Funny how everyone wanted double blind studies of HCQ and Ivermectin (which were only one part of their respective regimens) but the push is on to get the jab.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 07:26:29 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis