Author Topic: Tucker Carlson addresses ‘dark thoughts’ over confrontation in Montana with unhinged leftist  (Read 155 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson addresses ‘dark thoughts’ over confrontation in Montana with unhinged leftist
July 30, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Fox News host Tucker Carlson appeared on “The Five” Thursday and was asked by his network colleague and friend Greg Gutfeld about his confrontation in Montana with a disheveled leftist in a fly fishing shop who called him the “worst human being known to mankind” in front of his children.

“I find it very frustrating that adult men are now becoming like mean girls,” remarked Gutfeld. “He could have come up to you and actually expressed himself and you could have had a conversation. But he couldn’t do that without someone filming it, because he knew if he had someone to film it that would impact your response, which, as a wise person in the media, you know that.”

“I wonder what you would have done if the person wasn’t filming it?” he continued. “Because, you might have had a conversation.”

“Hassling me in front of my kids? I mean, I had some dark thoughts which I’m not going to articulate here,” soberly replied Carlson.

Following that, Carlson addressed what he sees as the bigger problem, “Leaving me totally out of it, the bigger problem is the Mountain states are completely invaded by the people who destroyed California. What’s so interesting is they’re the exact same people who lecture you day and night about diversity, and it’s so important, and that you’re a racist and etc. And then they run to Montana — they literally run to the hills away from diversity. The hills greatly suffer when they do that. I will leave it there.”

The man’s name is Dan Bailey and someone videoed the encounter while he got directly into Carlson’s face over the vaccination issue. Bailey would later post the 24-second video to social media and it would go viral. He originally captioned the clip, “It’s not every day you get to tell someone they are the worst person in the world and really mean it! What an a******!”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/30/tucker-carlson-addresses-dark-thoughts-over-confrontation-in-montana-with-unhinged-leftist-1111003/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34