Author Topic: CDC withdraws fraudulent PCR testing protocol that was used to falsify covid “positives” to push the  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
CDC withdraws fraudulent PCR testing protocol that was used to falsify covid “positives” to push the plandemic

After more than a year of committing scientific fraud to push false “positives” via PCR testing, the CDC has announced it is withdrawing the RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel on December 31st of this year:

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

The use of PCR tests for covid illness diagnosis is a global scientific fraud, since no PCR instrument can produce quantitative results that might indicate a specific viral load. Yet this CDC-approved testing protocol was relied on to fabricate the “casedemic” illusion which pretended that hundreds of millions of people around the world were infected with covid.

The entire thing was an elaborate quack science hoax, and anyone familiar with PCR technology (see below) has known this from the very start.

The PCR testing approved by the CDC to diagnose covid was fraudulent from the very first day

PCR instruments are not quantitative instruments. They cannot tell you how much of something is present in a given sample. Every lab scientist familiar with PCR instruments knows this. Yet they continue to go along with the global fraud of diagnosing “positive” cases via PCR testing.

The entire covid “plandemic” has been based on fraudulent PCR testing, and now the CDC is announcing it is pulling the most frequently used test, perhaps in an effort to replace the test with yet another fraudulent protocol that can be controlled by health authorities to worsen the “pandemic” on demand (or, perhaps, claim covid has been eliminated and declare victory)...

Excerpt: rest at above link

This should come as no surprise to anyone here as you were told this many times.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

1. The CDC is only "withdrawing" their own SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test. There are some 280 other FDA-authorized SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests in use that are not affected by the CDC's move.

2. The CDC is allowing the Emergency Use Authorization to expire for their SARS-CoV-2-only RT-PCR test and recommending instead their combination RT-PCR test that tests for and differentiates between the SARS-CoV-2 virus and two types of influenza viruses.

The OP article's claims are false.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 05:02:15 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
1. The CDC is only "withdrawing" their own SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test. There are some 280 other FDA-authorized SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests in use that are not affected by the CDC's move.

2. The CDC is allowing the Emergency Use Authorization to expire for their SARS-CoV-2-only RT-PCR test and recommending instead their combination RT-PCR test that tests for and differentiates between the SARS-CoV-2 virus and two types of influenza viruses.

The OP article's claims are false.

You are entitled to believe whatever you like no matter how foolish.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes*****

This is the CDC's announcement of their withdrawal request, https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html :

07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing
CDC's Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing

Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

Visit the FDA website for a list of authorized COVID-19 diagnostic methods. For a summary of the performance of FDA-authorized molecular methods with an FDA reference panel, visit this page.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

This is my source for saying there are some 280 RT-PCR tests authorized for use by the FDA, https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-july-23-2021 :

Testing updates:
As of today, 395 tests and sample collection devices are authorized by the FDA under emergency use authorizations (EUAs). These include 279 molecular tests and sample collection devices ...

You may want to believe the OP article, but its claims are false.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Hoodat

Two questions:

• Is the current test not able to differentiate between SARS-2 and influenza?
  • Why does the current text use a cycle threshold of over 40 cycles when the CDC's own guidelines call for no more than 35?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
1. It tests for Covid, not the Flu. It is possible to create a test that checks for both to see which one you have.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

From the article:

"The entire covid “plandemic” has been based on fraudulent PCR testing, and now the CDC is announcing it is pulling the most frequently used test"

It doesn't matter how many alternatives are out there if this is the main test they've used.

After the horse is out the barn door?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

1. It tests for Covid, not the Flu. It is possible to create a test that checks for both to see which one you have.

I understand the point, but that doesn't answer my question.  Again, is the current test not able to differentiate between SARS-2 and influenza?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The current Covid test doesn't recognize the Flu. It only recognizes Covid.

So if you come in for a test and it is negative, do you need to test again or test for the Flu? If you had a test that tested for both, you would get the answer faster. "You were negative for Covid but positive for Flu. You don't have Covid but you do have the Flu".
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Hoodat

So then it does differentiate.  That answers my question.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline art.prout

Anyone ignorant and naive enough to believe one word from any of these corrupt fedgov agencies, or the corrupt pharmas, about this plandemic, will get exactly what they deserve...

:yowsa:

Offline Hoodat

Anyone ignorant and naive enough to believe one word from any of these corrupt fedgov agencies, or the corrupt pharmas, about this plandemic, will get exactly what they deserve...

You got that right.  And we are long past the point where the government can keep track of the lies they have told.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You got that right.  And we are long past the point where the government can keep track of the lies they have told.

What makes you think they even try to do that?

And BTW: CDC is not a government operation.

https://www.cdc.gov/partners/partnering.html
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 07:15:16 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Sure it is.  I just didn't say which government.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sure it is.  I just didn't say which government.

Much like Federal Reserve banks!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

https://www.cdc.gov/partners/partnering.html

Interesting though, that Nancy Pelosi called upon the CDC to extend the moratorium on evictions...this after announcing that Pres. Biden has no authority on the matter. 

:pondering: :pondering: :pondering: :pondering: :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

Does that include the writer of the OP article, who directly or indirectly believed the CDC reports that the CDC had a RT-PCR test for Covid and was about to withdraw it?

Offline art.prout

Does that include the writer of the OP article, who directly or indirectly believed the CDC reports that the CDC had a RT-PCR test for Covid and was about to withdraw it?

That is the business of the person that wrote the article.  That person chose to believe that report (one would have to assume since they wrote an article about it).

It is all irrelevant to me, since I never took a fraudulent PCR test (or any other "covid test"), and never will.

Never lined up for an experimental gene therapy injection, and never will.

(And can count on two hands the number of times that I pulled a neck gaiter up over my mouth to meet the wishes of a store owner.)

I simply have not complied with this bogus plandemic, and never will.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That is the business of the person that wrote the article.  That person chose to believe that report (one would have to assume since they wrote an article about it).

It is all irrelevant to me, since I never took a fraudulent PCR test (or any other "covid test"), and never will.

(And can count on two hands the number of times that I pulled a neck gaiter up over my mouth to meet the wishes of a store owner.)

That make two of us.  I recognized this for what it was/is immediately and refused to aid it in any way.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:07:23 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

:hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline LegalAmerican

That make two of us.  I recognized this for what it was/is immediately and refused to aid it in any way.

Three.   :hands:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As @Free Vulcan points out upthread, the horse is safely out of the barn now, so why not eliminate the test?  They've given themselves until 12/31 to dream up another phony testing regimen.

Last year's was so botched people who never took the nasal swab test were declared "Positive."  They merely signed up to get the test, and gave up on receiving it when the wait times were hours long.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

This test is NOT being withdrawn for any reason other than that the CDC introduced a newer test that tests for three different viruses and gives separate results for each virus. Here is the CDC announcement giving that information, https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html .

This has zero to do with the validity of PCR tests, and there are ~280 other PCR tests for Covid authorized for use in the US by the FDA, https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-july-30-2021 .

The OP article is entirely false.