Author Topic: Joe Biden Endorses Widespread Coronavirus Vaccine Mandates: ‘It’s Time to Impose Requirements’  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Endorses Widespread Coronavirus Vaccine Mandates: ‘It’s Time to Impose Requirements’

Charlie Spiering 29 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden endorsed coronavirus vaccine mandates on Thursday, using some of his strongest rhetoric to date to encourage private companies to require employees to get the vaccine.

“In addition to providing incentives to encourage vaccination, it’s time to impose requirements on key groups to make sure they’re vaccinated,” Biden said at an event at the White House, endorsing the idea of private businesses everywhere requiring their employees to get vaccinated.

“I’d like to see them continue to move in that direction,” he said, about private businesses.

He said he asked the Justice Department to issue an opinion on the legality of coronavirus vaccine mandates.

“Local communities can do that, local businesses can do that, it’s still a question whether the federal government can mandate the whole country. I don’t know that yet,” he said.

Biden said he would continue to call for more vaccine mandates.

“I’m going to keep at it,” Biden told reporters. “I’m going to be talking about it around the country.”

He defended his efforts at supporting vaccine mandates, despite shying away from tougher rhetoric on the issue in the past.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/29/joe-biden-endorses-widespread-coronavirus-vaccine-mandates-its-time-to-impose-requirements/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

At the border too, joe?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Illegals crossing the border are not included in Biden's "mandate".
When you get down to the core of what he is saying, he is talking about White middleclass Trump supporters.
Those are the people Biden's puppeteers/controllers want to 'crush'.
Biden himself, couldn't tell you what day it is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Illegals crossing the border are not included in Biden's "mandate".
When you get down to the core of what he is saying, he is talking about White middleclass Trump supporters.
Those are the people Biden's puppeteers/controllers want to 'crush'.

Biden himself, couldn't tell you what day it is.

....and exactly what is in the vaccines that they will be mandated to get?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.