Author Topic: Brazilian cities see SNOW after southern states told to brace for cold snap (video)  (Read 371 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
RT.com[/size]
29 Jul, 2021 13:45

Images and videos of a rare snow event in Brazil, with temperatures falling to almost -8C, have been flooding social media. Authorities earlier warned of an approaching severe cold snap.

At least 13 cities in the state of Rio Grande do Sul saw snow on Wednesday night, coating the region in a fine white powder, local media report.

While the weather provided the perfect backdrop for photos and videos, some of the footage showed particularly ominous, blizzard-like conditions.

(more)
https://www.rt.com/news/530571-brazil-weather-snow-riogrande/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:46:50 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Weather has always been a variable.  It is NOT static.

Take Pittsburgh.  I remember one day in December or January, 1997-98 timeframe, and when I got up that morning, it was in the 70s.  Sunny and beautiful.  Unseasonably warm.  By 5PM the same day, there was 5-6 inches of snow on the ground that was NOT forecast!!!!!!!  If our weather folks cannot forecast 24 hours in advance what the weather is going to be, why would anyone assume a given area would not have variations in weather.  The whole climate change bullsh*t is total nonsense.  Weather is variable, always has been, always will be.

Offline Hoodat

It's been known to snow in Peru, Bolivia, and Colombia from time to time.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Remember: Brazil is in the Southern Hemisphere, and it is winter there.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

And don't forget
 It's propping up the governments in Columbia and Peru
You ask any D.E.A. man, he'll say there's nothing we can do
From the office of the president right down to me and you
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.