Author Topic: ‘Kamala, You’re Doing A Heckuva Job On The Border’  (Read 92 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Kamala, You’re Doing A Heckuva Job On The Border’
« on: July 28, 2021, 01:56:00 pm »
‘Kamala, You’re Doing A Heckuva Job On The Border’
I & I Editorial Board
July 28, 2021

In the months since President Joe Biden tapped his vice president to run point on the border crisis, Kamala Harris’ poll numbers have plunged as the number of illegals crossing the border swells. Then again, her boss is the one who’s willing to spend $2 billion to stop building a border wall.

At his first press conference in March, a reporter asked Biden about the surge in illegal border crossings that just happened to coincide with his getting the keys to the White House.

“The truth of the matter is: Nothing has changed,” Biden said after he overturned numerous Trump administration border-control policies. “It happens every single, solitary year: There is a significant increase in the number of people coming to the border in the winter months of January, February, March.”

Biden even offered a weather-related causes why crossings jumped early in the year: “The reason they’re coming is that it’s the time they can travel with the least likelihood of dying on the way because of the heat in the desert, number one.”

Biden then put Harris in charge of the situation, saying that “I can think of nobody who is better qualified to do this.”

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/former-matt-drudge-deputy-starts-rival-drudge-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: ‘Kamala, You’re Doing A Heckuva Job On The Border’
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 02:01:41 pm »
When Lunchbox Joe starts a statement with "The truth of the matter is..." what follows is sure to be an absurd whopper.