Author Topic: America had its first show trial on Tuesday and it was loathsome  (Read 102 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker by Andrea Widburg 7/28/2021

Perhaps it’s because I grew up surrounded by extraordinarily tough people, but I found myself singularly unmoved by the spectacle in the House on Tuesday, which reminded me of a bad mash-up of Dr. Phil, Oprah, and BLM-produced soap opera, rather than a legitimate inquiry into an event that Democrats have seized upon to consolidate their power by destroying their opposition. As sobbing congressmen and Capitol Police officers took turns talking about their psychic injuries, I was alternately embarrassed for them if they were really that weak, and frightened of them if they were that sociopathic as a pathway to power.

On January 6, there was a ruckus outside the Capitol, which may have been fomented by FBI agents and informants. Mysteriously, considering the size of the crowd projected to be in D.C., both Nancy Pelosi and D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser refused Trump’s offer to provide the National Guard. The Capitol Police were not out in force and were unprepared.

Some of the people at the Capitol were rowdy and violent. Most were not. They entered the Capitol – something leftists routinely did during the Bush and Trump years, although it’s not clear whether the leftists were invited in as the Trump supporters were. Unlike leftists, these people mostly wandered around like polite tourists. None were armed. A Capitol police officer murdered one of those unarmed citizens but, unlike police officers who have been involved in the deaths of violent, drugged-up men engaging in crimes, his name is still secret and his record cleared.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/america_had_its_first_show_trial_on_tuesday_and_it_was_loathsome.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: America had its first show trial on Tuesday and it was loathsome
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 12:56:54 pm »
Zuckerberg, Google and the rest of the media should be branding this as misinformation and banning airing it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington