General Category > Politics/Government

‘Can’t spend halftime in opponent’s locker room’: GOP push to oust Cheney, Kinzinger

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Killer Clouds on July 28, 2021, 08:48:40 pm ---They should be expelled but RINO McCarthy doesn't have the balls to do the right thing.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure they can be expelled from the Caucus, but it would require a vote of the whole Caucus, not just by a command by McCarthy.  That vote can be taken at any time, so if there's a delay it's because the vote must be Whipped up.

@bilo

Killer Clouds:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 28, 2021, 08:56:48 pm ---I'm sure they can be expelled from the Caucus, but it would require a vote of the whole Caucus, not just by a command by McCarthy.  That vote can be taken at any time, so if there's a delay it's because the vote must be Whipped up.

@bilo

--- End quote ---
I just don't think McCarthy and other RINOs will go for it. Those traitors on that committee showed their true color is RINO blue.

bilo:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 28, 2021, 08:56:48 pm ---I'm sure they can be expelled from the Caucus, but it would require a vote of the whole Caucus, not just by a command by McCarthy.  That vote can be taken at any time, so if there's a delay it's because the vote must be Whipped up.

@bilo

--- End quote ---

Not much of a caucus if a vote has to be whipped up.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: bilo on July 28, 2021, 09:57:19 pm ---Not much of a caucus if a vote has to be whipped up.

--- End quote ---

Expelling a Member is not supposed to be easy. Doing so is a BFD. 

unite for individuality:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on July 28, 2021, 12:37:24 am --- ‘Can’t spend halftime in opponent’s locker room’: GOP push to oust Cheney, Kinzinger

. . .

“I am extremely supportive of Representative Biggs’ resolution, which he attempted to introduce today,” Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-Mont.) said in a statement. “You can’t spend halftime in the opponent’s locker room and expect the team to welcome you back for the rest of the game. I hope the GOP Conference will seriously consider this.”

more
https://nypost.com/2021/07/27/gop-pushes-to-oust-liz-cheney-adam-kinzinger-from-house-conference/

--- End quote ---

A better analogy of what Cheney and Kinzinger do is,
when on offense, they tackle their own ball carrier,
and when on defense, they block for the opponent's ball carrier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version