General Category > Politics/Government

‘Can’t spend halftime in opponent’s locker room’: GOP push to oust Cheney, Kinzinger

<< < (3/4) > >>

bilo:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 28, 2021, 09:59:45 pm ---Expelling a Member is not supposed to be easy. Doing so is a BFD.

--- End quote ---

It's not like events leading up to this moment occurred in an instant.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: bilo on July 29, 2021, 02:52:41 am ---It's not like events leading up to this moment occurred in an instant.

--- End quote ---

Sure, but a politician's first instinct is to avoid controversy. 

Hey, I want to see these two rats tossed out on their ears too....

bilo:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 29, 2021, 01:41:24 pm ---Sure, but a politician's first instinct is to avoid controversy. 

Hey, I want to see these two rats tossed out on their ears too....

--- End quote ---

I didn't think for a second that you were supporting them.

The Pubs are gutless when it comes to party discipline. I'm all for open debate and a competition of ideas, but when you are systematically working to destroy the party itself it should not take a long time for the party to say go join the other side.

It is now Thursday 7/29 and the two Benedict Arnolds are still in the Pub caucus.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: bilo on July 29, 2021, 04:49:09 pm ---I didn't think for a second that you were supporting them.

The Pubs are gutless when it comes to party discipline. I'm all for open debate and a competition of ideas, but when you are systematically working to destroy the party itself it should not take a long time for the party to say go join the other side.

It is now Thursday 7/29 and the two Benedict Arnolds are still in the Pub caucus.

--- End quote ---

I think Paul Gosar is coming to our annual picnic a week from Saturday.  If I see him, I'll ask him.

bilo:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 29, 2021, 05:17:36 pm ---I think Paul Gosar is coming to our annual picnic a week from Saturday.  If I see him, I'll ask him.

--- End quote ---

Please let us know what he says.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version