Author Topic: Fauci: CDC Changed Mask Guidelines Because Vaccinated People Can Transmit, Which Is ‘Very Unusual, R  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: CDC Changed Mask Guidelines Because Vaccinated People Can Transmit, Which Is ‘Very Unusual, Rare Event,’ That Isn’t Common

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzYq5e6i22Y&t=145s

Ian Hanchett 27 Jul 2021

On Tuesday’s “PBS NewsHour,” White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci stated that the CDC revised its mask recommendations for vaccinated people because vaccinated people who have a breakthrough infection “can transmit it to other people.” But “This is not a common event” and is “a very unusual, rare event, but it occurs.”

Fauci said, “The Delta variant has a very unusual capability of spreading much more easily than the Alpha did. And the other data that we’re having right now is that when people get breakthrough infections, when they’re vaccinated and they get infected, even when they have a situation where they don’t have an advanced disease, they clearly can transmit it to other people. This is not a common event. So, I don’t want people to be thinking that all kinds of vaccinated people are transmitting it. No, it’s a very unusual, rare event, but it occurs. So, when you have vaccinated people who might have a breakthrough infection, and we know now, as a fact, as a scientific fact, that they can transmit the virus to an uninfected person, it’s for that reason that the CDC made the change in recommendation, and did, just as you correctly stated, namely, that, if you are vaccinated, if you are in [an] indoor setting, you should still wear a mask.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/27/fauci-cdc-changed-mask-guidelines-because-vaccinated-people-can-transmit-which-is-very-unusual-rare-event-that-isnt-common/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think he/they are making this shit up....waiting to hear from Sen Paul.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

Fauci needs to rehearse the talking points he's fed before parroting them. That way he won't let slip admissions like that this transmission is "a very unusual, rare event".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

I think he/they are making this shit up....waiting to hear from Sen Paul.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

Fauci: CDC Changed Mask Guidelines Because Vaccinated People Can Transmit, Which Is ‘Very Unusual'

OMG, STOP IT ALREADY !!!

Many of us here told you from the very beginning that the mRNA vaccines do NOT kill SARS-2.  You knew that from the very beginning.  Stop lying already.  It is 100% usual.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A guest on Tucker's just said this isn't about safety...if it was they, wouldn't have allowed all these illegals into the country..hell they are using our military to fly them all over the country.

As Tucker says...this is strictly political to keep Americans scared which will keep them from voting in person in 22 like they did in 20....

All these states changing voting laws have scared the shit out of Rats..they can't win without cheating.
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I do not recognize that Fauci has the AUTHORITY to impose or reimpose anything on the entire Nation of America.
Seriously, he was never elected to anything. His "opinion" does not have the force of 'law'.
King Fauci cannot just wake up one morning and on his whim decide, ... 'today *I* will shut down America'.
It is not supposed to work like that. King Fauci has become a one man dictatorship. It is completely ridiculous!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.