Author Topic: Boxing Legend Lands Knock Out Punch to The Face of Anti Americans  (Read 61 times)

rangerrebew

Boxing Legend Lands Knock Out Punch to The Face of Anti Americans
byMatthew Holloway
July 26, 2021
Boxing   

Whether you’re a fan or not, if you think it was silly to name all of his sons George, or if you never got that grill to work: you can’t deny that George Foreman, the boxing legend is a Patriot through and through. On Independence Day 2021, when the common refrain from the leftist media was to denigrate and deride America, our founding fathers, and our flag or worse: to be silent while others did so Foreman unashamedly announced to Twitter (the most toxic possible outlet) his deep love for his nation.

Foreman’s message was defiant:

“For about 54 years, people have ask me not to keep saying “I love America” Well I do and I’m not ashamed. Don’t leave it; Love it. Happy 4th of July.”

https://patriotunitednews.com/boxing-legend-lands-knock-out-punch-to-the-face-of-anti-americans/?utm_source=PUN%20Warm%204-6&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:29702875&utm_campaign=Boxing%20Legend%20Lands%20Knock%20Out%20Punch%20to%20The%20Face%20of%20Anti%20Americans