Author Topic: Laredo's COVID hospitalization rate nears 10%, city enters Level II of its communication criteria  (Read 279 times)

rangerrebew

Laredo's COVID hospitalization rate nears 10%, city enters Level II of its communication criteria
Zach Davis
, LMTonline.com / Laredo Morning Times
July 26, 2021
Updated: July 26, 2021 8:05 p.m.

Officials from the City of Laredo and Webb County released a public update regarding the latest COVID-19 figures on Monday afternoon.

An additional 184 positive cases and no deaths were announced over the past three days. The area now has 45,412 positives and 859 deaths dating back to the emergence of the pandemic locally in March 2020.

Positive cases continue to trend upwards. During Laredo’s weekly update on July 15, the city announced 176 new cases over the previous seven days - or the equivalent of 25.1 per day. That was the highest total since the city started weekly totals on May 21.

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/Laredo-s-COVID-hospitalization-rate-nears-10-16341388.php

rangerrebew

Laredo can thank Mr. Biden, et. al., for bringing COVID back to life with their generous admission of illegals to the state. :headbang:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Laredo can thank Mr. Biden, et. al., for bringing COVID back to life with their generous admission of illegals to the state. :headbang:
True. And it was done with intent on purpose.
I would bet 80-90% of these new cases are illegals.
Which is exactly what the Democrats were hoping for.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

Really frustrating that the admission of illegals  is not being linked to this 'surge'.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Terrible article which really not clear on 10% of what.  Total population?, positive cases?, immigrants?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.