Author Topic: Bet on Rand Paul against Anthony Fauci  (Read 89 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bet on Rand Paul against Anthony Fauci
« on: July 27, 2021, 02:36:16 pm »
Bet on Rand Paul against Anthony Fauci
by Jack Hunter
 | July 27, 2021 09:00 AM

Last week, Sen. Rand Paul and National Institute of Allergy and Infection Diseases Director Anthony Fauci went at it again. This time, the issue was whether or not the nation’s top doctor had allowed funding for gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

Paul believes that his sources, including Fauci’s private emails published by Buzzfeed in June, support the idea that Fauci approved the funding. The doctor denies it. The Republican senator reminded Fauci that lying to Congress was a crime. Fauci was unmoved. "If anyone is lying here, senator," he responded, "it is you."

I wouldn’t bet on that.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/bet-on-rand-paul-against-anthony-fauci
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Bet on Rand Paul against Anthony Fauci
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 02:41:42 pm »
The left is going to protect Fauci regardless of the facts.

As Fauci loses more credibility with the public, the left lose credibility. When the Fauci loses credibility, and the left loses it, the left loses their ability to use Covid to maintain its power over the American people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Bet on Rand Paul against Anthony Fauci
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 02:54:44 pm »
Rand gets under The Jabbsters skin.  He has never been challenged like that before and he can't handle it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.