Author Topic: Thousands Of Ships, Millions Of Troops: China Is Assembling a Huge Fleet For War With Taiwan  (Read 5678 times)

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

--------------------------------
During the 125 years from our Constitution to our entry into the Great War, we evolved into
the greatest economic power in the world while our focus remained domestic and insular.
Then 1917 dawned, internationalizing us, yet certainly not for the better.
If we choose, we can certainly remain the greatest economic power in the world, while
looking inward and dispensing w/our international neuroses.
Suggest it's long overdue that we refocus and start minding our own God Damn business.

I agree with a lot of this.

I would add if we are going to look beyond our borders it should be to develop better ties to the north and south.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home