Author Topic: Chuck Schumer Demonizes 74 Million Americans Who Voted for ‘Despicable,’ ‘Racist,’ ‘Vile’ Trump  (Read 438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer Demonizes 74 Million Americans Who Voted for ‘Despicable,’ ‘Racist,’ ‘Vile’ Trump

Wendell Husebø 26 Jul 2021

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer berated 74 million Trump voters, saying at an event with Roosevelt Island and Upper East Side community leaders in New York that they voted for a “despicable,” “racist,” and “vile” man.

“How could 74 million people vote for such a despicable human being as Donald Trump?” Schumer asked in the video. “I don’t care if you’re a liberal or a conservative, Democrat or Republican, he is a vile man.”

“He is dishonest, divisive. That’s what he loves to do. Just divide and have people fighting with each other. He’s a racist,” Schumer claimed. “And he always appeals to the dark side of human nature.”

Watch RNC War Room’s video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdMDG8KJkFg

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/26/chuck-schumer-demonizes-74-million-americans-voted-despicable-racist-vile-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Demons are on the left. Period.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Shrill and cliche. Schumer and the rest of his mob have become no more than cartoon caricatures for their cartoon audience.

Online rustynail

Does that greasy pol ever look in a mirror?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump should use that as a campaign slogan when he runs in 2024.

"Chuck Schumer says I am "vile and despicable"! I want to thank him for that endorsement."

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

Was it meant to be a compliment?  Honestly tough to tell in "through the looking glass" America.