Author Topic: More Than Half of Americans Now Say They Are Pessimistic About Our Future Under Biden  (Read 654 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More Than Half of Americans Now Say They Are Pessimistic About Our Future Under Biden

by Jonathan Davis
about 4 hours ago

A majority of Americans now say they are pessimistic about the next 12 months as the Biden administration gets worsening marks for a range of issues including the economy, the COVID-19 pandemic, rising crime rates, and a chaotic southern border.

The percentage has risen by 20 points since the last survey was taken at President Joe Biden’s 100-day mark, the ABC News/Ipsos poll reported.

The new survey found that 55% of Americans are now pessimistic about the direction of the country, with just 45% optimistic about where things are headed.

In early May, by comparison, a similar survey found that 36% of Americans expressed pessimism about the country’s future versus 64% who were optimistic.

“After six months in office, the president is receiving mixed reviews for his handling on a range of issues, including the COVID-19 pandemic, the economy, and the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan,” the UK’s Daily Mail reported, citing the survey’s results.

The latest poll found that pessimism has risen among Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. “Among Democrats and Republicans,” the outlet said, “optimism is down around 20 percent.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/more-than-half-of-americans-now-say-they-are-pessimistic-about-our-future-under-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This isn't good news for a president this early in his term
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

This isn't good news for a president this early in his term
This administration is gonna make the Carter years seem like Camelot.

Its gonna be a race for the rats to completely change the voting demographic before the entire country turns on them.

Offline libertybele

This administration is gonna make the Carter years seem like Camelot.

Its gonna be a race for the rats to completely change the voting demographic before the entire country turns on them.

@skeeter you are right, but I think that the voting demographics have already changed in their favor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter you are right, but I think that the voting demographics have already changed in their favor.
Right now they need to cheat to win a national election. If they swear in 20 million illegal aliens and get them registered to vote by 2022 or 2024 it'll be a different story.

Offline libertybele

Right now they need to cheat to win a national election. If they swear in 20 million illegal aliens and get them registered to vote by 2022 or 2024 it'll be a different story.

That's what the DEMS have been pushing for, for decades. I forsee that happening before the '22 election. I've said it many times; when that happens, it will be mathematically impossible for any GOP to be seated.

They stole an election in order to control the populace and to retain power.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Given that the Covid Pandemic and Violent Crime fill the news hourly, only those on Uranus are surprised.
Some will insist, this is a golden opportunity for the R's to resurrect Trump!!! W-R-O-N-G! As he is a DEATH SENTENCE!
This poll screams loud and clear that plain people want absolutely NOTHING to do w/our political assholery during this crisis!!

Offline skeeter

Given that the Covid Pandemic and Violent Crime fill the news hourly, only those on Uranus are surprised.
Some will insist, this is a golden opportunity for the R's to resurrect Trump!!! W-R-O-N-G! As he is a DEATH SENTENCE!
This poll screams loud and clear that plain people want absolutely NOTHING to do w/our political assholery during this crisis!!

Not really. Since we have not yet arrived at the point where we're shooting each other in the streets, as much as they may despise most politicians plain people know they currently have no alternative to solving the problems increasingly affecting them.

Offline libertybele

What do you suggest??  There is no electoral process left. The GOP is pretty much dead and mob rule is the flavor of the day.

Trump hasn't announced that he is going to run again, he has only stated that he is going to help those running in '22 get elected. 

To my knowledge absolutely nothing has been done to ensure a fair election in '22. Ronna of course thinks that she can help catapult her uncle to winning the nomination in '24.  Sad.

Offline LMAO

Agree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

Agree

It is understandable those 'republicans' who mewled about Trump for four years would feel this way. Otherwise they may feel themselves vulnerable to criticism as the Biden disaster currently envelops the nation. Not necessarily directing this at you personally.

I mean, the contrast between this administration and the last is pretty stark.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:33:18 am by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

Does anyone believe somehow, someway, the next 2-4 years will get better?

Or is it more likely racial divisions will widen, crime will rise, inflation will get worse, China will get stronger.....

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

It is understandable those 'republicans' who mewled about Trump for four years would feel this way. Otherwise they may feel themselves vulnerable to criticism as the Biden disaster currently envelops the nation. Not necessarily directing this at you personally.

I mean, the contrast between this administration and the last is pretty stark.

Likewise, the contrast between the past administration and the prior administration is pretty stark and even the contrast between that administration and the current administration is pretty stark.

Offline Absalom

Not really. Since we have not yet arrived at the point where we're shooting each other in the streets..................?????????????
------------------------------
KINDLY TURN ON YOUR RADIO/TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline skeeter

------------------------------
KINDLY TURN ON YOUR RADIO/TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that’s not us. That’s them.