Author Topic: Soros hands $1 million to group attempting to defund police as violent crime skyrockets nationwide  (Read 328 times)

Offline libertybele

We are at war --- one city at a time. He may be up in years, but he has many many foundations and their agenda is to destroy America and all of his children are heading these various foundations. (I've posted the research with links before). I know many of you don't believe Kushner has any part in taking Trump down, but he and his brother rec'd their start up money for one of their corporations from Soros.  I say connect the dots.                                               

Soros hands $1 million to group attempting to defund police as violent crime skyrockets nationwide

Liberal mega-donor George Soros has directed $1 million to an activist group attempting to defund the police as violent crime surges in major urban centers across the nation.

Soros sent the million dollars via his Color Of Change PAC on May 14, according to Federal Election Commission files obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The organization describes itself as "the nation’s largest online racial justice organization" and actively engages in efforts to defund police departments such as spreading an online petition calling for "divesting from and dismantling the systems that unjustly harm Black people."

The group also backed a push by the Milwaukee City Council to defund the police.

"Policing is a violent institution that must end," the group’s president wrote in a statement supporting the move. "We imagine a country where there is enough money to educate our children, care for our sick and feed those who are financially unstable. Defunding the police allows for this vision."

Violent crime has surged dramatically in many large cities across the United States this year, including in areas where Soros has spent large sums of money electing Democratic candidates who have promised to ease sentencing requirements and implement relaxed bail reform laws. .........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/soros-hands-1-million-to-group-attempting-to-defund-police-as-violent-crime-skyrockets-nationwide
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

zero dot connection!  Come on.  If Mystery would allow it, I have 3 pages of what SOROS owns. Even in EUROPE.  We American's are helping SOROS get his money by using his company's.  You can't escape them.  I am sure he is in the MORTGAGE LENDING BUSINESS.  Zero to do with Jerod.

Soros owns many business', he probably own's my MORTGAGE and yours!   Do you go to Walmart, Starbucks, Bed, bath & Beyond, Athena Health insurance? Progressive car insurance?    ALL PARTLY Or wholly  OWNED BY SOROS.         

So you are supporting SOROS...DOING THIS.   lol                               

Offline libertybele

zero dot connection!  Come on.  If Mystery would allow it, I have 3 pages of what SOROS owns. Even in EUROPE.  We American's are helping SOROS get his money by using his company's.  You can't escape them.  I am sure he is in the MORTGAGE LENDING BUSINESS.  Zero to do with Jerod.

Soros owns many business', he probably own's my MORTGAGE and yours!   Do you go to Walmart, Starbucks, Bed, bath & Beyond, Athena Health insurance? Progressive car insurance?    ALL PARTLY Or wholly  OWNED BY SOROS.         

So you are supporting SOROS...DOING THIS.   lol                             

*****rollingeyes*****  Again, it is you that needs to connect the dots. I've posted several links, several times, of the companies/stocks  Soros own and the foundations.  That isn't the point about Kushner.  Kushner and his brother personally accepted $$ from Soros.  I'm not going to do all the research and post it again to open your eyes.  You can rifle through all of my posts, the info is in their somewhere.   happy77

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

*****rollingeyes*****  Again, it is you that needs to connect the dots. I've posted several links, several times, of the companies/stocks  Soros own and the foundations.  That isn't the point about Kushner.  Kushner and his brother personally accepted $$ from Soros.  I'm not going to do all the research and post it again to open your eyes.  You can rifle through all of my posts, the info is in their somewhere.   happy77

No need.  I explained to you how many business' SOROS OWNS....Hedge Fund.  Many GOP RINO'S received money too from SOROS.  SOROS HAS MONEY IN MORTGAGE COMPANY'S...THEY LEND MONEY.  IT IS ALL BUSINESS.  YES. NO ONE CAN AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH SOROS.  Again, do you go to STARBUCKS? WALMART, etc.?  YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH .....SOROS.  Good day.  888high58888

Offline libertybele

No need.  I explained to you how many business' SOROS OWNS....Hedge Fund.  Many GOP RINO'S received money too from SOROS.  SOROS HAS MONEY IN MORTGAGE COMPANY'S...THEY LEND MONEY.  IT IS ALL BUSINESS.  YES. NO ONE CAN AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH SOROS.  Again, do you go to STARBUCKS? WALMART, etc.?  YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH .....SOROS.  Good day.  888high58888

Obviously what I posted went way over your head.    :laugh: :laugh:  Yes, have a good day!!

Offline LegalAmerican

Obviously what I posted went way over your head.    :laugh: :laugh:  Yes, have a good day!!

DITTO!   888high58888