Author Topic: More female Marine drill instructors needed as boot camp gender-integration continues  (Read 274 times)

rangerrebew

More female Marine drill instructors needed as boot camp gender-integration continues
Philip Athey

The Marine Corps is about to be short on female drill instructors and is willing to pay up to $14,700 to fill its ranks, according to an administrative message released Wednesday.

The Marine message is calling for both first term and second term drill instructors to fill positions at Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island, South Carolina, and Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego in fiscal year 2022.

Second term drill instructors may also be placed in billets at Marine Corps Officer Candidate School, Quantico, Virginia, the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, along with several other Marine Corps commissioning sights to, “serve as mentors for future Marine and Naval Officers,” the MARADMIN said.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2021/07/22/more-female-marine-drill-instructors-needed-as-boot-camp-gender-integration-continues/

rangerrebew

Are they required to be gay or tranny? :whistle:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Thank God Almighty! that I got out of the military right on the edge of the 'woke' wave now drowning it.
It was just starting to get legs when I ducked out the backdoor. And I could not have been more lucky.
Cannot imagine who in their right mind is signing up these days?
Eventually, the U.S. Military will be 100% Blacks, Gays, Trannies, and far-Left activists.
And that, is most likely the planned goal of all this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.