Author Topic: USA men basketball lose to France in Olympic opener…  (Read 373 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

USA men basketball lose to France in Olympic opener…
« on: July 25, 2021, 03:48:45 pm »
Example of how weak the USA is

http://twitter.com/i/status/1419294452175282179
Under comments:

This is pretty bad considering most of the time France surrenders before the first shot is taken
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: USA men basketball lose to France in Olympic opener…
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 04:38:46 pm »
Good
They would have just shit on the American Flag if they had won.
Better that they lose. I want all American athletes to fail.
Better that way. So they don't have a platform to spit on their own country.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 05:09:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 04:56:17 pm »
It's so bad, I'll actually be rooting for Iran in the next game.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 05:13:00 pm »
A bad day for Nike and its Chinese overlords, I hope.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 05:16:31 pm »
How far we have fallen.  This is what Earvin Johnson said in 1992 after winning Gold:

Standing on that platform, I said a silent prayer. I thanked God for giving me the strength and the opportunity to come back, to play basketball again, and to be part of that whole magnificent Olympic experience. It's a memory I will always cherish.

Of all the accomplishments throughout his stellar career, Johnson considered the opportunity to win Gold for his country at the Olympics "the greatest sporting moment" of his life".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-