Author Topic: NFL's Roger Goodell Continues to Turn His League Into a Dumpster Fire: Will Fine Unvaccinated Player  (Read 598 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NFL's Roger Goodell Continues to Turn His League Into a Dumpster Fire: Will Fine Unvaccinated Players
By Mike Miller | Jul 24, 2021 10:30 PM ET

It’s almost like NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has been trying to drive as many fans away from his league as he can since the early days of “peaceful protests” in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

From embarrassingly prostrating himself before the Black Lives Matter altar to buying — hook, line, and sinker — the nonsensical narrative about non-existent “systemic racism” and “white supremacy,” I am unaware of anyone in the history of professional sports who made a more pathetic fool of him or herself.

Setting aside Goodell’s multiple blathering apologies as “peaceful protesters” tried their damnedest to burn American cities to the ground, virtually kissing Colin Kaepernick’s ass, and allowing ridiculous “protest messages” on player jerseys, let’s just talk about the last several days, shall we?

As we reported on Friday, the NFL announced that it had informed teams that “if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week season in 2021 due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will FORFEIT and be credited with a loss for playoff seeding, per sources.”

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/07/24/nfls-roger-goodell-continues-to-turn-his-league-into-a-dumpster-fire-will-fine-unvaccinated-players-n415994
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
NFL has been dead to me the past couple of years. Could not care any less what Goodell does to it.

Some can't get past the "games" and continue to watch, that's their prerogative.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
NFL has been dead to me the past couple of years. Could not care any less what Goodell does to it.

Some can't get past the "games" and continue to watch, that's their prerogative.

Same hear.  Pretty much that way with all pro sports now and college football is headed for the dumpster as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Goodell makes Pete Rozell look like a genius. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Same hear.  Pretty much that way with all pro sports now and college football is headed for the dumpster as well.
As is the Olympics.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As is the Olympics.

The Olympics has already arrived IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

So how much is the fine?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So how much is the fine?

FTA:

How much? “The standard fine is $14,650 for a violation of the COVID-19 protocols,” per NBC Sports.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not the only bonehead move by Goodell.  He decreed the "black national anthem" will be sung at every game.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The NFL managed to reschedule every COVID-related disruption within the season last year... without vaccines. Plus, the NFL has never forfeited a single game in its history. It's all empty bluster, "sound and fury, signifying nothing."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

NFL's Roger Goodell Continues to Turn His League Into a Dumpster Fire: Will Fine Unvaccinated Players
By Mike Miller | Jul 24, 2021 10:30 PM ET

It’s almost like NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has been trying to drive as many fans away from his league as he can since the early days of “peaceful protests” in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

From embarrassingly prostrating himself before the Black Lives Matter altar to buying — hook, line, and sinker — the nonsensical narrative about non-existent “systemic racism” and “white supremacy,” I am unaware of anyone in the history of professional sports who made a more pathetic fool of him or herself.

Setting aside Goodell’s multiple blathering apologies as “peaceful protesters” tried their damnedest to burn American cities to the ground, virtually kissing Colin Kaepernick’s ass, and allowing ridiculous “protest messages” on player jerseys, let’s just talk about the last several days, shall we?

As we reported on Friday, the NFL announced that it had informed teams that “if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week season in 2021 due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will FORFEIT and be credited with a loss for playoff seeding, per sources.”

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/07/24/nfls-roger-goodell-continues-to-turn-his-league-into-a-dumpster-fire-will-fine-unvaccinated-players-n415994
What is this NFL of which you speak?  happy77

Offline Hoodat

How much? “The standard fine is $14,650 for a violation of the COVID-19 protocols,” per NBC Sports.

So a player can pay $15k and then never get asked again about whether they've been vaccinated?  At that pay grade, I would gladly stroke a check for that.  And in the end, non-vaccinated players would be playing alongside vaccinated players, with no negative effect to either.  Except that the league was able to single out and extort money from those who do not share its political beliefs.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Not the only bonehead move by Goodell.  He decreed the "black national anthem" will be sung at every game.

Segregated national anthems.  How quaint.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is the definition of racism, to favor one race over another.

He is too stupid to realize that.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

That is the definition of racism, to favor one race over another.

He is too stupid to realize that.

It's not that he doesn't realize it.  He just doesn't have a problem with it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-