Author Topic: Jill Biden slams Trump to Tokyo embassy staff during Olympics watch party  (Read 260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden slams Trump to Tokyo embassy staff during Olympics watch party
Karen Townsend Jul 24, 2021 7:01 PM ET

Jill Biden is at the Tokyo Olympics. Joe Biden is not. He’s stumping with the Democrat candidate for governor in Virginia and joking (kinda) that the Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga “made it real clear” that he wanted Jill Biden, not him, in Tokyo. Joe thinks this kind of banter makes him look humble. Whatever. This is her first solo overseas trip since moving into the White House. Apparently, there are a lot of wardrobe changes.

‘Jill wanted to be here tonight, but if you turn on the Olympics and watch Team USA you’ll see Jill Biden standing there,’ Biden said at a campaign rally for Virginia gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe. ‘The Japanese prime minister, who I invited as the first person to come to the White House as a head of state, he made it real clear, he didn’t want me, he wanted her to go.’

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/07/24/jill-biden-slams-trump-to-tokyo-embassy-staff-during-olympics-watch-party-n404387
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Those whacky Bidens, they are all CLASS!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 06:07:04 pm by GtHawk »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Article doesn't match the click-bait headline.  FTA:

Both masked up when they sat down to watch the game. Biden wasn’t ballsy enough to trash Trump by name to the diplomatic staff ...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: