Author Topic: Doctors Raise Awareness on Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Doctors Raise Awareness on Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2021, 03:16:40 pm »
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2021, 03:17:49 pm »
Looks like no one at the FDA is interested in reading the research.

Sadly, neither are any of the bureaucrats at NIH.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2021, 03:25:00 pm »
Sadly, neither are any of the bureaucrats at NIH.

They are all on the Fauci/Gates payroll.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2021, 03:26:00 pm »
They are all on the Fauci/Gates payroll.
And/or investors in Pfizer, J&J or Moderna, perhaps.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2021, 03:33:25 pm »
And/or investors in Pfizer, J&J or Moderna, perhaps.

:yowsa: All same same!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2021, 03:39:45 pm »
I may stop at Tractor Supply tomorrow and see whether they have it. I read somewhere that the company's official line is to remind customers it's only for equine ailments. If they do, I'll earnestly assure them it's for my trusty steed Flicka. She's a palomino.  :whistle:

I have used Ivomec to  treat our pups for heartworm prevention for 25 years now.  Formula I use is 1 ml of ml diluted to 10 ml, with 1  ml of mix per 30 pounds of dog.  Administer monthly. Will save you tons of $ in pet pharma.

One point of concern to anyone wants to use this.  It is great for keeping fido from getting heartworms, but there is mounting evidence that it may be a cause of seizures.  And our last Bulldog (before this one) suffered from them, and I believe was the cause of his early death.

I would be highly highly cautious using ANYTHING not getting medical scruntiny for humans. I know I wouldn't personally take the stuff.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:40:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2021, 04:47:57 pm »
The odd thing to me about ivermectin research is that while (IIRC) health people in Oz pointed out a year ago or more that it might help hinder the infection process, research seems not to be happening. It's not like there's no profit in suddenly being able to sell billions more doses of the stuff!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2021, 05:20:08 pm »
Its not like the human use of Ivermectin hadn't been tested for years.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

Development of ivermectin for human use

In the mid-1970s, the global community mobilized itself to address the major problems of neglected tropical diseases. Following the setting up of the OCP in 1974, the UN-based Special Programme for Research & Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR) was established in 1975.20) Onchocerciasis, one of two filarial infections among TDR’s eight target diseases, was at that time a major public health problem affecting 20–40 million people in endemic areas. At exactly this time, a specialized novel anthelmintic mouse screening model in Merck’s research laboratories was identifying the avermectins in the microbial sample sent by the Kitasato Institute, of which ivermectin would become the most successful derivative.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2021, 08:57:44 pm »
Looks like no one at the FDA is interested in reading the research.
There is no money in a drug that is off the shelf and well beyond the date when it can be produced as a generic. Even the profits from the volume that could be used pales in the face of the profit to be made from regimens that can be administered only in a clinical setting, are under patent, and far more expensive.

Notably, considering Zelenko's protocol, and the Ivermectin protocol are three part regimens, few will study the effects of all three, in concert. There is some direct effect on the virus by either drug, but the ionophore effect is the key to efficiently stopping the virus, so long as sufficient Zinc is present.
None of the early studies damning HCQ used any zinc supplementation, for instance, and it was used on late stage patients when the virus had replicated, damaged the Type 1 pneumocytes, and the disease was well advanced. Only those with an ample amount of zinc in their systems could take advantage of the effect, those deficient likely did not gain benefit.

Just the thought that tens of thousands, if not more, might be around yet today...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2021, 09:08:41 pm »
I have used Ivomec to  treat our pups for heartworm prevention for 25 years now.  Formula I use is 1 ml of ml diluted to 10 ml, with 1  ml of mix per 30 pounds of dog.  Administer monthly. Will save you tons of $ in pet pharma.

One point of concern to anyone wants to use this.  It is great for keeping fido from getting heartworms, but there is mounting evidence that it may be a cause of seizures.  And our last Bulldog (before this one) suffered from them, and I believe was the cause of his early death.

I would be highly highly cautious using ANYTHING not getting medical scruntiny for humans. I know I wouldn't personally take the stuff.
Dosages are weight based. Typical clinical dose is 0.2 milligrams per kilo of body weight. That may be different for dogs and horses, so if you were going to do so, you need to do the math working from the concentration of the material you have at hand. Yes, you can OD on it, like any other drug.
Humans have been taking it for decades, like Hydroxychloroquine, and suddenly doctors sound like its cyanide. Nonsense. Politically motivated, if not a profit motive, (or both) behind the ongoing medical establishment attacks on drugs that have been used for decades and are well understood in those contexts.
I'll stay in the control group in re the jabs, I have used Ivermectin and zinc when I got ill, and was well in a couple of days.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2021, 09:17:03 pm »
Study Discovers Existing Drugs Are Effective Against Covid-19

...a new study from researchers at the University of Michigan reveals several drug contenders already in use for other purposes—including one dietary supplement—have shown to block or reduce Covid-19 infection in cells.

https://starnewsvip.com/2021/08/20/study-discovers-existing-drugs-are-effective-against-covid-19/
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2021, 09:18:36 pm »
Study Discovers Existing Drugs Are Effective Against Covid-19

...a new study from researchers at the University of Michigan reveals several drug contenders already in use for other purposes—including one dietary supplement—have shown to block or reduce Covid-19 infection in cells.

https://starnewsvip.com/2021/08/20/study-discovers-existing-drugs-are-effective-against-covid-19/

More science that the medical establishment chooses to ignore.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2021, 09:25:26 pm »
More science that the medical establishment chooses to ignore.
I wonder, at the root of this phenomenon (aside from profit motives) is the concept that the medical establishment has missed the potential benefit of these drugs for years, and in so doing, done poorly for millions of patients. But then, anti bacterial research, oncology, and drugs to "combat aging" have been in front, and research on antivirals has been less attractive. Research interests move in waves, like fads, although that direction can be heavily influenced by breakthroughs.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2021, 10:53:44 pm »
Dosages are weight based. Typical clinical dose is 0.2 milligrams per kilo of body weight. That may be different for dogs and horses,

The 1ml Ivermectim diluted to 10 ml, then 1 ml per 30lbs of dog weight orally was the formula given to me by a Vet 25 years ago.  Since we have had typically 1-4 large dogs through the years, I figure I have saved $1000's in heartworm prevention. 

But I get the point.  I would not feel comfrotable administering it to one of those little poof poof dogs.  These syringes are pretty accurate, but getting the dose that small might be dicey.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2021, 01:23:05 am »
The 1ml Ivermectim diluted to 10 ml, then 1 ml per 30lbs of dog weight orally was the formula given to me by a Vet 25 years ago.  Since we have had typically 1-4 large dogs through the years, I figure I have saved $1000's in heartworm prevention. 

But I get the point.  I would not feel comfrotable administering it to one of those little poof poof dogs.  These syringes are pretty accurate, but getting the dose that small might be dicey.

You can even drop that dosage way down for a monthly heartworm preventive.

If you compare to Heartguard, who's dosage is 6mcg/kg of Ivermectin. So for a 30lb dog the dosage would be 82mcg of Ivermectin, compared to your dosage of 1000mcg of Ivermectin.

.1ml of 1% Ivermectin contains 1000mcg Ivermectin.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2021, 08:32:59 pm »
 Anti-parasite drug used on Arkansas jail's inmates for COVID
    Updated 2 hrs ago | Posted on Aug 28, 2021

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Inmates at a northwest Arkansas jail have been prescribed ivermectin to combat COVID-19, despite warnings from federal health officials that the antiparasitic drug should not be used to treat the coronavirus.

Washington County's sheriff confirmed Tuesday night that the jail's health provider had been prescribing the drug. Sheriff Tim Helder didn't say how many inmates at the 710-bed facility had been given ivermectin and defended the health provider the jail uses that has been prescribing the medication.

“Whatever a doctor prescribes, that is not in my bailiwick," Helder told members of the Washington County quorum court, the county's governing body. ...

The FDA has not approved its use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans.

“Using any treatment for COVID-19 that’s not approved or authorized by the FDA, unless part of a clinical trial, can cause serious harm," the FDA said in a warning about the drug. ...  KMOV, St. Louis

Offline DB

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2021, 08:55:19 pm »
I wonder, at the root of this phenomenon (aside from profit motives) is the concept that the medical establishment has missed the potential benefit of these drugs for years, and in so doing, done poorly for millions of patients. But then, anti bacterial research, oncology, and drugs to "combat aging" have been in front, and research on antivirals has been less attractive. Research interests move in waves, like fads, although that direction can be heavily influenced by breakthroughs.

Gate keepers must be gatekeepers. Anything less impugns their authority. Their authority comes first.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2021, 10:38:07 pm »
Gate keepers must be gatekeepers. Anything less impugns their authority. Their authority comes first.
Authority is only a means to an end. At the end of that long, dark, hallway is a profit motive.

In this instance, they are not gatekeepers, but dogs in the manger.

A relative taking hydroxychloroquine for seven years, now, is having difficulty in getting prescriptions filled. This is for an ON label use for the drug.
Sources I have used for years for veterinary antibiotics suddenly no longer make them, causing shortages of antibiotics like doxycycline, erythromycin, Azithromycin, and others in the veterinary markets which may be of benefit and are noted as part of treatment regimens the medical establishment has been working to discredit.

Ivermectin dosages used in studies which found no benefit were multiples of ordinary clinical doses. Studies with more normal dosages found significantly better outcomes among the cohort who received treatment. 

Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine dosages in studies which found little or no benefit were approaching, and in one case, exceeded toxicity limits--again, multiples of ordinary clinical dosages. Almost a guarantee of adverse effects, especially the lengthening of the Q-T interval to the point where impaired heart function can be lethal.

I must note that for any drug that may have harmful side effects, taking more is almost a guarantee that those harmful side effects will be seen, and occur in far greater frequency and severity than they would with normal dosages.
I am convinced that was done either out of stupidity or intentionally to discredit the concept of using those drugs as ionophores and antivirals. Considering those dosages are easily researched,  I am leaning toward intentionally, rather than mere medical incompetence which would be displayed in the journals for all to see.

In none of those overdosed studies was zinc supplementation administered, yet patients deficient in zinc have been shown to have less desirable clinical outcomes. Zinc has well known and documented antiviral effects.

While my experience with doctors has been mixed, some good, some bad, I can no longer trust the medical establishment nor the medical press for good information, but have to examine the studies myself.

There has been a concerted counter current against treatment options, which appears to have been designed to promote the mRNA shots, shots we are finding ineffective against variants. If reduction in severity and duration of infection can be achieved by an inexpensive and off-the-shelf treatment (and natural immunity acquired), the only reason not to use those means (aside from individual cases where the medication is contraindicated) is because those drugs are all generic at this point and there is no profit in it, unlike new alleged prophylactics which carry no liability and new treatments which are under patent and make money.

The result, aside from the biggest science fair project in history in which the willing are all human lab rats, is that those denied treatment have fared less well, and statistically, worldwide, over a million people have died who might well have recovered.

I will remain with the control group, and avoid the jab as long as humanly possible.

For those who buy into the population reduction theories flying about, that obviously isn't enough of a body count to significantly reduce the world's population, albeit enough to induce near universal fear, especially with the constant media incitement that has been the hallmark of the pandemic from nearly day one. 

To peek down that rabbit hole for just a second, what would be the end game to achieve that end?

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2021, 04:10:30 pm »
A relative taking hydroxychloroquine for seven years, now, is having difficulty in getting prescriptions filled. ...

Lupus? IIRC, HCQ is a standard treatment for lupus, and inability to get the needed meds will cause significant suffering.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2021, 11:00:44 pm »
Anti-parasite drug used on Arkansas jail's inmates for COVID
    Updated 2 hrs ago | Posted on Aug 28, 2021

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Inmates at a northwest Arkansas jail have been prescribed ivermectin to combat COVID-19, despite warnings from federal health officials that the antiparasitic drug should not be used to treat the coronavirus.

Washington County's sheriff confirmed Tuesday night that the jail's health provider had been prescribing the drug. Sheriff Tim Helder didn't say how many inmates at the 710-bed facility had been given ivermectin and defended the health provider the jail uses that has been prescribing the medication.

So prison inmates in Arkansas are being provided proven life-saving treatments that are being denied the rest of us.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2021, 12:02:58 am »
Lupus? IIRC, HCQ is a standard treatment for lupus, and inability to get the needed meds will cause significant suffering.
RA, and yes, inability to get the meds will cause her untold suffering.

This is what happens when demagogues run the pharmacy industry.

Who knows how often this is being repeated across America?

All to deny people a treatment that works, if administered in nonlethal (not ridiculous, toxic doses multiples of known therapeutic dosages), with zinc and a macrolide antibiotic, at early onset.

I have linked studies here that were published in medical journals throughout this pandemic, good and bad. The ones which found little effect or howled about side effects administered dosages that were multiples of accepted dosages, (virtually guaranteed to produce "side effects" and toxic reactions), and did so without zinc supplementation, at the later stages of the disease.
Zelenko was right.
Ivermectin and zinc, with doxycycline if you can get it, work, too. I can attest to that.

The CDC and FDA can go to Hell for the misery and death they have inflicted--all  over politics, power, and money--and anyone who wants to bludgeon the American people into complying with these so-called "vaccinations" that don't work can go there with them.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 12:14:11 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2021, 04:38:48 am »
You keep bringing up Jerome Corsi.
The National Institute of Health is hardly a Jerome Corsi front group, no matter how many times you try to dismiss my posts with that crap
I'm not sure why, because every link I cited is in the NIH library or the British equivalent and is from an accredited medical journal.

Kindly stop denigrating sources you haven't read enough to know what they are.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2021, 08:03:44 pm »
Rand Paul: 'Hatred for Trump' blocking research into ivermectin as COVID-19 treatment
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 08/30/21 10:31 AM EDT
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) suggested researchers are not pursuing ivermectin as a possible COVID-19 treatment because of their disdain for former President Trump.

"The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much, that they're unwilling to objectively study it," Paul told dozens of constituents at a meeting in a suburb just south of Cincinnati on Friday, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

"So someone like me that's in the middle on it, I can't tell you because they will not study ivermectin," the senator added. "They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump."

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned Americans last week not to take ivermectin, a drug sometimes used to treat parasitic worm infections in humans and livestock.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it," the FDA said in a widely shared tweet.
The Hill
Really? That's what passes for reasoned healthcare advice from the FDA?

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2021, 09:38:58 pm »
Rand Paul: 'Hatred for Trump' blocking research into ivermectin as COVID-19 treatment
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 08/30/21 10:31 AM EDT The Hill
Really? That's what passes for reasoned healthcare advice from the FDA?
Yep.  **nononono*

Not a horse, not a cow, but expected to act like sheep.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2021, 12:55:33 pm »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Dogs are prescribed Viagra for pulmonary hypertension.
Pfizer hasn’t told you that, have they?
The lies about Invermectin being only a horse dewormer are dangerous.
Many drugs are used by both doctors and veterinarians for a variety of reasons.
7:11 AM · Sep 2, 2021·