Author Topic: Democrats Introduce Bill To Police Social Media  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Introduce Bill To Police Social Media
« on: July 24, 2021, 04:14:25 pm »
Democrats Introduce Bill To Police Social Media
Photo of Carmine Sabia Carmine SabiaJuly 24, 2021

Big Brother under the Biden administration is getting bigger and more frightening as it has unveiled its plans to further police social media.

The administration admitted last week that it has flagged problem posts to Facebook that, it says, contain vaccine misinformation and the Democrats are seizing on the opportunity and pushing a bill that would place the Department of Health and Human Services in charge of labelling misinformation posts The Daily Mail reported.

“What we’re going to continue to do is make the vaccine available, we’re going to continue to work in partnership to fight misinformation and we’re going to continue to advocate and work in partnership with local officials and entrusted voices to get  the word out,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said last week.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/democrats-introduce-bill-2-46227/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Democrats Introduce Bill To Police Social Media
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 06:23:38 pm »
It’s one thing that even the most simple minded American can grasp is the idea of big brother monitoring their social media posts
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:21:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 09:58:10 pm »
A film to dig up and watch:
"The Lives of Others".

About East Germany under the Stasi and their spying upon citizens.
With subtitles.
Excellent film!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 11:25:14 pm »
They have been doing that in the open ever since Biden took office,so why do they need a law allowing it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 07:26:58 am »
They have been doing that in the open ever since Biden took office,so why do they need a law allowing it?
AP, Facebook, Twitter, the CDC and the Administration are all working together to control the narrative. With AP, much of the print media and broadcast media are marching in gooselockstep with the administration.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis