Author Topic: SEE IT: Pro-GOP Group Compares Liz Cheney With Hillary Clinton In New Ad  (Read 649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SEE IT: Pro-GOP Group Compares Liz Cheney With Hillary Clinton In New Ad

by Jonathan Davis

A new attack ad from a GOP-aligned group compares Republican Rep. Liz Cheney to Hillary Clinton in emphasizing the Wyoming Republican’s willingness to take an appointment by House Democratic leadership on a panel empowered to investigate the Jan. 3 Capitol protest.

The 30-second ad was produced by Club for Growth Action, which is the political wing of the Club for Growth, a group that advocates for smaller government.

The ad is slated to play statewide in Wyoming since the state has only one U.S. House member.

The ad begins with pictures of the former first lady who was also the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, a former New York Senator, and 2008 Democratic presidential candidate.

It then makes a reference to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who appointed Cheney to take one of eight Democratic slots on the Jan. 6 panel. Earlier this week after Pelosi rejected two of five GOP nominees to the panel named by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., he pulled all choices.

That leaves Cheney, daughter of former vice president and defense secretary Dick Cheney, as the sole Republican on the committee, the Washington Examiner reported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzh7mHtYbjQ

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/see-it-pro-gop-group-compares-liz-cheney-with-hillary-clinton-in-new-ad/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This really is a shame because Liz Cheney is no Rino, except when it comes to Trump.  Personally, if I was in her district I don't think her TDS would be enough for me to vote against her.  She has a solid voting record on everything else. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This really is a shame because Liz Cheney is no Rino, except when it comes to Trump.  Personally, if I was in her district I don't think her TDS would be enough for me to vote against her.  She has a solid voting record on everything else.
Wyoming voted nearly 70% for Trump.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
No matter how much Cheney is owned by globalist and democrats and marches to their lock-step,. she should certainly could be passed off as a virgin mary, eh ?
 :silly: 888high58888 :amen:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 04:04:32 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions