Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett: I’m All for Vaccine Mandates — ‘Time for Us to Take Firm Measures’  (Read 826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Valerie Jarrett: I’m All for Vaccine Mandates — ‘Time for Us to Take Firm Measures’

Pam Key 23 Jul 2021

Former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett said Friday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that she supported coronavirus vaccine mandates.

Jarrett said, “I’m all for mandating it. I know in this country, it’s hard to mandate things. I think what we can do is say, look, if you want them to make their own decision, fine, but we’re not going to let you come to sporting events or schools.”

Mitchell asked, “What about mandating it for healthcare workers?”

Jarrett said, “Absolutely. I am all for mandates, particularly for people who are interfacing with the public. The only way we can contain this disease, we know, is with vaccinations. So for public health workers, of course, they should be vaccinated, and for people working in our restaurant, of course, they should be vaccinated. I take a pretty hard line in terms of the mandates.”

She added, “We’re saying if you want to be a part of this society, our responsibility is to keep it as healthy as possible, take the vaccine.”

Mitchell asked, “What do you think about what the NFL is doing?”

Jarrett said, “I’m all for it. I agree with the doctor, mandate it, but short of that, you have to create both carrots and sticks.”

She concluded, “I think it is now time for us to take firm measures and try to get as many people vaccinated as possible, and where appropriate, there should be a mandate.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/23/valerie-jarrett-im-all-for-vaccine-mandates-time-for-us-to-take-firm-measures/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

This is a big deal because she is the power behind the throne.

Offline Killer Clouds

According to the DCP and it's disciples GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU!

Online Kamaji

Another fascist showing her stripes.

Offline libertybele

Another fascist showing her stripes.

She showed her stripes long ago under Bammy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

She might be.  I think Bammy definitely is pulling all the strings and I wouldn't be at all be surprised if Jarret doesn't become Kamel's pick for VP.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

She might be.  I think Bammy definitely is pulling all the strings and I wouldn't be at all be surprised if Jarret doesn't become Kamel's pick for VP.
Kamala doesn't "pick" anything. Kamala just does exactly as she is told by the real power. She is nothing but an empty-headed sock-puppet.
There is no need for Jarrett to become VP. She already has more power than VP right now. VP would be a step down for her.

BTW, when all these politicians start braying about a 'vaccine mandate', remember, they are not talking about illegals. They are not talking about minorities.

They are talking about middle age White Christians. Those are the people the 'power' wants to teach a lesson about obedience.

Those are the people the Communist Democrats want to "break".
Those are the people the Communist Democrats want to feel the boot of power/government on their necks.
"YOU SHALL NOT DISOBEY ME!!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I consider this a terroristic threat against the American people.

It should be treated as criminal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Experts are warning of yet another new problem facing the nation: They’ve spotted a new, more dangerous freedom variant spreading among the populace. This freedom is so virulent that people infected by it feel they can ignore government edicts about masks and lockdowns.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

:amen:

Offline dancer

I consider this a terroristic threat against the American people.

It should be treated as criminal.
:beer:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Valerie Jarrett may well be the power behind the throne along with Obama, but she will NEVER be qualified to be VP or POTUS.  She was born in the totalitarian country of Iran.  Perhaps that is why she is perfectly fine with an authoritarian approach to vaccines.

Frankly, I do not believe anyone born in another country should have the right to hold higher offices, including POTUS, House of Representatives or the Senate.  It is hard enough to get these largely scumbag lawyers to represent the people born in the USA let alone open the doors for outsiders to have alternate interests.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Praise Allah

For a minute there, I didn't know if her hands were raised to play patty-cake till I realized Joe wasn't around to participate.

Offline skeeter

Spoken like the despot she is, representing a despotic government as she does.