Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13735 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2021, 11:54:09 am »
Senator Petersen — ‘Law enforcement needs to be involved, they broke the law with duplicate ballots’…

CITIZEN FREE PRESS by Kane on September 25, 2021

Liz Harrington
@realLizUSA
"Law enforcement needs to be involved"

Sen. Petersen says "the numbers don't reconcile"

"It appears they broke the law with duplicate ballots"

Deleted election data

Board of Supervisors obstruction

Broken chain of custody

Time for criminal investigations!

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1441548666955714560

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2021, 04:42:50 am »
Well,

It would appear the audit did nothing to support the claims Trump was cheated.

Not being privy to anything else, that is what is being reported. 

Kelli Ward is being encourage to resign.

Seem like a big bust to me.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2021, 04:44:12 am »
Senator Petersen — ‘Law enforcement needs to be involved, they broke the law with duplicate ballots’…

CITIZEN FREE PRESS by Kane on September 25, 2021

Liz Harrington
@realLizUSA
"Law enforcement needs to be involved"

Sen. Petersen says "the numbers don't reconcile"

"It appears they broke the law with duplicate ballots"

Deleted election data

Board of Supervisors obstruction

Broken chain of custody

Time for criminal investigations!

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1441548666955714560

Good grief

Online Hoodat

« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2021, 06:42:13 am »
Good grief

Laws were broken.  It should be investigated.  People should be held accountable.  They have people on videotape accessing the system with Admin passwords and deleting data that was under subpoena.  That is a criminal offense.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2021, 08:00:18 am »
Laws were broken.  It should be investigated.  People should be held accountable.  They have people on videotape accessing the system with Admin passwords and deleting data that was under subpoena.  That is a criminal offense.

That's right. Now that there is authoritative proof, heads should roll.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2021, 02:11:49 pm »
Well,

Still getting your news from the Republic?  Did you watch the hearing Friday at all?  "A big bust" my azz.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2021, 02:18:15 pm »
That's right. Now that there is authoritative proof, heads should roll.

You would love some of the nitty gritty in that report.  There was a lot of evidence concerning log files that were deleted and then recovered by the auditors (shoulda used BleachBit!).  They deleted the records that showed direct internet connections in the days before the start of the audit. 

Also, there were shared login users to make it difficult to pin an action on a human.  Fortunately, one of the witnesses spoke of surveillance pictures that identified some of the people behind the user names, so there is a good chance heads will roll, unless the weasel AG blows it off.

He wants to be the US Senator in 2022, so he might be motivated to do the right thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2021, 02:19:49 pm »
Well,

Is there an NTer anywhere who bothers to read past the media's self serving headlines?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2021, 03:06:46 pm »
Well,

It would appear

@HikerGuy83

Liberalspeak.  I am more interested in what the evidence actually shows, not your perception of what you want (or don't want) it to show.

Either you support fraud or you don't.  By your comments, you support it here - the end justifying the means.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2021, 03:08:14 pm »
Is there an NTer anywhere who bothers to read past the media's self serving headlines?

They know damn well what the evidence says.  They continue to deny it because they can't face the realization that 'truth' contradicts their emotions.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2021, 03:11:32 pm »
You would love some of the nitty gritty in that report.  There was a lot of evidence concerning log files that were deleted and then recovered by the auditors (shoulda used BleachBit!).  They deleted the records that showed direct internet connections in the days before the start of the audit. 

Also, there were shared login users to make it difficult to pin an action on a human.  Fortunately, one of the witnesses spoke of surveillance pictures that identified some of the people behind the user names, so there is a good chance heads will roll, unless the weasel AG blows it off.

He wants to be the US Senator in 2022, so he might be motivated to do the right thing.

Wow.  Thanks for that update, Cyber Liberty.  It's encouraging that they actually went down the path of matching surveillance footage with timestamps on the malfeasance.  Real consequences for real people would be an amazing turn of events.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2021, 03:32:07 pm »
Wow.  Thanks for that update, Cyber Liberty.  It's encouraging that they actually went down the path of matching surveillance footage with timestamps on the malfeasance.  Real consequences for real people would be an amazing turn of events.

Another major finding is the recovery of the deleted log files that showed a lot of nefarious activity just prior to the start of the audit.  They thought they had destroyed the evidence, but they did not know deleted files can often be recovered.  That was stupid.  The surveillance videos provide the icing on the cake, because now that activity can be pinned on specific humans that can be prosecuted.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2021, 03:50:44 pm »
Another major finding is the recovery of the deleted log files that showed a lot of nefarious activity just prior to the start of the audit.  They thought they had destroyed the evidence, but they did not know deleted files can often be recovered.  That was stupid.  The surveillance videos provide the icing on the cake, because now that activity can be pinned on specific humans that can be prosecuted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2021, 05:38:29 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

"CAN" be prosecuted" is not the same thing as "WILL be prosecuted".

Unfortunately.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2021, 06:57:20 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Unfortunately.

That depends on the AG, Mark Brnovich.  He's a flake, but hopefully he's motivated because he's running for the US Senate.  IOW,  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2021, 07:19:52 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Unfortunately.

Or will be prosecuted IN A TIMELY MANNER. It's now 10 months since the election and there's still been zero accountability for the fraud.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2021, 10:18:22 pm »

Has anyone been arrested ?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2021, 10:25:39 pm »
Has anyone been arrested ?

That's an unserious question.  The AG just got the report.  Next time read the thread first.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2021, 10:26:16 pm »
@HikerGuy83

Liberalspeak.  I am more interested in what the evidence actually shows, not your perception of what you want (or don't want) it to show.

Either you support fraud or you don't.  By your comments, you support it here - the end justifying the means.

Call me when the trials start.

Right now, they are digging a grave for this whole affair.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2021, 10:29:52 pm »
Call me when the trials start.

Right now, they are digging a grave for this whole affair.
This might just take a little more to bury it than the MSM braying "There's nothing to see here. Move along folks!"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2021, 10:33:42 pm »
That's an unserious question.  The AG just got the report.  Next time read the thread first.

I started the thread.

I have been watching it all along.

You don't seem to understand sarcasm to well.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2021, 10:34:26 pm »
Still getting your news from the Republic?  Did you watch the hearing Friday at all?  "A big bust" my azz.

It's all that is out there.

You have a source you want to share...by all means.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2021, 10:40:23 pm »
This might just take a little more to bury it than the MSM braying "There's nothing to see here. Move along folks!"

I suspect that if anything comes out, it will hit the right wing news machine big time.

It is quite clear that some won't let it go. 

I have no idea what it will take to go one way or the other.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2021, 10:42:57 pm »
It is quite clear that some won't let it go. 

Unless you are a baths*t nuts leftwinger you'd better hope we don't.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2021, 10:46:27 pm »
Unless you are a baths*t nuts leftwinger you'd better hope we don't.

I think you'd have to be bat**** nuts to not.