Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13546 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2021, 07:14:03 am »
It's all about the spin, and the spin will be that the auditors are partisan players. Doesn't matter how buttoned up their evidence is. The popular media will dismiss it as more Trump loonery and then ignore it. I'll be the happiest man on the planet if I'm wrong on this one, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The only solution is to separate from these people. Hoping to win them over with facts and a compelling argument is not a winning strategy. We have decades of data supporting that conclusion.
I'm not sure how well the MSM is controlling the narrative, though. Perhaps in Cali, what with the recall and all that, but there are a huge number of Dimocrats in Cali, and the fix may have been in as a prophylactic resulting in what looks like landslide approval for an idiot. If the results come out, I know I'm seeing more and more fecebook posts that are skeptical or sarcastic about the nitwit brigade in DeeCee, and people working around the community standards adroitly to get the word out before the algorithms in their fackcheker machine pick up on it. That all sounds like the Soviet Union where everyone knew what the government said was a lie, and our Government is there. Most of the folks I know quietly do their best to ignore Washington as much as possible.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2021, 07:15:10 am »
Those who don't play nice end up getting it like Wilbur Mills.

No matter what you think of Pence, he was careful not to end up in THAT situation.

I believe that Pence is an honorable man. Unfortunately, he ended up in a no-win situation.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2021, 07:17:58 am »
I believe that Pence is an honorable man. Unfortunately, he ended up in a no-win situation.
I think the fracas outside gave him incentive to rush. Those who had complaints or questions didn't get to whip them out.

I hope our side learns from that event enough to know how to avoid getting set up again.

Have the protest, even a huge one, just no where close to where they can say you were directly threatening them. It should have stopped in the street out front, and not gone inside.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2021, 01:36:36 pm »
I think the fracas outside gave him incentive to rush. Those who had complaints or questions didn't get to whip them out.

I hope our side learns from that event enough to know how to avoid getting set up again.

Have the protest, even a huge one, just no where close to where they can say you were directly threatening them. It should have stopped in the street out front, and not gone inside.

We'll know more tomorrow in DeeCee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2021, 11:27:08 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2021, 03:26:57 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2021, 09:59:31 pm »
Cyber, the only way the results of that audit may see the light of day is if someone on the inside with access "leaks it" to the right sources (and I don't mean "the media").

I sense that you know who can cause that to happen.
Time to make a few calls...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2021, 11:17:44 pm »
According to Kelly Townsend this is not good.   **nononono*

@Cyber Liberty

I have no idea who Kelly Townsend is,but it doesn't sound good to me,either.

In FACT,it sounds like "cover up".

I say "Throw it all out there in a courtroom,and let the public see the evidence."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2021, 11:20:11 pm »

They've had plenty of time to wipe everything including replacing drives.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2021, 11:28:00 pm »
They've had plenty of time to wipe everything including replacing drives.

But the Senate has opened up themselves to accusations of "You don't have the physical evidence, so your conclusions are fraudulent."  This was why we were fighting so hard for the routers and tabulators.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2021, 11:43:17 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I have no idea who Kelly Townsend is,but it doesn't sound good to me,either.

In FACT,it sounds like "cover up".

I say "Throw it all out there in a courtroom,and let the public see the evidence."

Kelly Townsend is an AZ Senator who has been demanding the Audit starting 11/4/20.  I am on her Telegram Feed, and I get a lot of information from her's and Wendy Rogers' Telegram.  I then post it here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2021, 11:47:04 pm »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Maricopa County agrees to settle with Arizona State Senate

In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2021, 03:33:12 am »
Kelly Townsend is an AZ Senator who has been demanding the Audit starting 11/4/20.  I am on her Telegram Feed, and I get a lot of information from her's and Wendy Rogers' Telegram.  I then post it here.

@Cyber Liberty

I have no doubt she is sincere and that her heart is in the right place,but there is no way in hell the professional "deal making pols" are going to let her discover and publicize anything.

The game is "fixed".

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2021, 03:48:12 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I have no doubt she is sincere and that her heart is in the right place,but there is no way in hell the professional "deal making pols" are going to let her discover and publicize anything.

The game is "fixed".
And they have had months of noncompliance with the subpoena to rig it.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2021, 05:18:22 am »
And they have had months of noncompliance with the subpoena to rig it.

@Smokin Joe

I don't even like THINKING this,never mind saying it,but I truly fear it is going to take a Second American Revolution with hangings in the streets to set things back right again.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2021, 06:21:42 am »
@Smokin Joe

I don't even like THINKING this,never mind saying it,but I truly fear it is going to take a Second American Revolution with hangings in the streets to set things back right again.
If they keep pushing buttons something like that might happen. But if something like that happened (hypothetically speaking) it would have to be all-in, no holds barred, or simply enough the situation would end up worse. I am still hopeful it can be avoided, but less confident in that every day.

I must note ammo is still in short supply, with the exception of a few calibers that still can be had. I expect that to get worse, and still believe with the amount of divisiveness introduced to the political arena in the past 5 years, that lines would not be clear, and both sides would be well armed. It would be every bit as bad as the last time, and solely dependent on which side the military took.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2021, 09:18:26 am »
If they keep pushing buttons something like that might happen. But if something like that happened (hypothetically speaking) it would have to be all-in, no holds barred, or simply enough the situation would end up worse. I am still hopeful it can be avoided, but less confident in that every day.

I must note ammo is still in short supply, with the exception of a few calibers that still can be had. I expect that to get worse, and still believe with the amount of divisiveness introduced to the political arena in the past 5 years, that lines would not be clear, and both sides would be well armed. It would be every bit as bad as the last time, and solely dependent on which side the military took.

I think it will go down this way:

First, there will be some destabilizing trigger. This could be an economic collapse triggered by and end to unlimited borrowing, an externally initiated military action, a more severe pandemic, etc.

Next, there will a massive overreach by the federal government. Something so over the top that people are openly discussing secession.

Third, one or more states will start by just no complying. The federal government, which will have its hands full with #1 will initially not do anything about it. More states will join, and the movement will spread until it's too big to be stopped.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2021, 01:39:50 pm »
sneakypete wrote:
"I don't even like THINKING this,never mind saying it,but I truly fear it is going to take a Second American Revolution with hangings in the streets to set things back right again."

And smokin joe replied:
"If they keep pushing buttons something like that might happen. But if something like that happened (hypothetically speaking) it would have to be all-in, no holds barred, or simply enough the situation would end up worse. I am still hopeful it can be avoided, but less confident in that every day."

This is why Texas can't "go it alone", no matter how much Texans may brag about it.

If there is to be "a separation, it must comprise a "a new union" of the tradtional-freedom states.

Is it time for that "New Continental Congress" yet...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2021, 04:32:31 pm »

@Smokin Joe

Knowing full-well how devious the government,ANY governemnt can be,I am GUESSING that when it happens,it will be government agents behind it doing all the pushing,and once enough people have been killed in the streets to have the tame populance screaming for gun confiscations,the rioting will end.

Remember hearing the old British expression,"In for penny,in for a pound"? What that tells me is that IF you are one of the people considering open and violent resistance to an out of control government,you need to accept it won't be a casual thing. You need to be prepared to take it to the limit,which will by neccessity include public executions for traitors to the cause,because you can and ARE betting your ass that the government will take that attitude. If you are going to be "in",be in for 100 percent or just submit to your slavery and the slavery of your children and their children.

There really ain't going to be any middle ground,and those who claim there will be are traitors and a danger to your very existence.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 04:33:32 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2021, 04:35:06 pm »
sneakypete wrote:
"I don't even like THINKING this,never mind saying it,but I truly fear it is going to take a Second American Revolution with hangings in the streets to set things back right again."

And smokin joe replied:
"If they keep pushing buttons something like that might happen. But if something like that happened (hypothetically speaking) it would have to be all-in, no holds barred, or simply enough the situation would end up worse. I am still hopeful it can be avoided, but less confident in that every day."

This is why Texas can't "go it alone", no matter how much Texans may brag about it.

If there is to be "a separation, it must comprise a "a new union" of the tradtional-freedom states.

Is it time for that "New Continental Congress" yet...?

@Fishrrman

Yes.

Offline DB

« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2021, 01:37:41 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2021, 04:17:55 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
What's your prediction ... what fake event will happen tomorrow to deflect from the Arizona audits?
11:10 AM · Sep 23, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2021, 05:48:26 pm »
SENATOR WENDY ROGERS CATCHES US UP ON THE REVIEW OF ELECTION RESULTS

https://rumble.com/embed/vk8i91
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2021, 09:58:46 pm »
Am I the only one that reads this thread description as "A TO Z Audit"?