Author Topic: Schumer: If We Don’t Act on Climate in ‘Next Few Years, What We Saw with COVID Will Be Even Worse’  (Read 332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: If We Don’t Act on Climate in ‘Next Few Years, What We Saw with COVID Will Be Even Worse’

Ian Hanchett 23 Jul 2021

On Thursday’s broadcast of ABC’s “The View,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) stated that if we don’t take action on climate change “in the next few years,” what we saw with the coronavirus pandemic “will be even worse.” Because climate change “can devastate our planet.”

While discussing the different spending packages that are currently being debated in Congress, Schumer stated that the reconciliation bill “deals with climate as well, as I think Joy mentioned. If we don’t do something about climate in the next few years, what we saw with COVID will be even worse. Because climate can devastate our planet.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/23/schumer-if-we-dont-act-on-climate-in-next-few-years-what-we-saw-with-covid-will-be-even-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That's not a prediction, that's a threat.  In other words, if you don't give in to democrat/liberal extortion on climate change, they will shut everything down and quarantine everyone.

Offline skeeter

I keep waiting for the rats to go too far with their lies. Plumbing the depths of credulity of the public. No bottom yet.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I keep waiting for the rats to go too far with their lies. Plumbing the depths of credulity of the public. No bottom yet.

Haven't we reached that point already?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Schumer: If We Don’t Act on Climate in ‘Next Few Years, What We Saw with COVID Will Be Even Worse’, "and puppies little puppies Will Die".

Offline skeeter

Haven't we reached that point already?
public education is a formidable barrier to common sense.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 04:03:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

But if you notice these people, they only go on safe venues that won’t challenge them and spew this nonsense

The idea is that you get so scared that you give up your freedom to them. But after so many times of crying wolf people tune them out
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
public education is a formidable barrier to common sense.

It is like a wall.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.