Author Topic: ‘Epitome Of Hypocrisy’: Pelosi’s Archbishop Blasts Her For Citing ‘Devout Catholic’ Faith While Defe  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Epitome Of Hypocrisy’: Pelosi’s Archbishop Blasts Her For Citing ‘Devout Catholic’ Faith While Defending Abortion
By  Jon Brown

Jul 23, 2021   DailyWire.com

San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone rebuked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Thursday for claiming to be a “devout Catholic” while defending taxpayer-funded abortions.

“Let me repeat: no one can claim to be a devout Catholic and condone the killing of innocent human life, let alone have the government pay for it,” Cordileone said in his statement, which continued:

The right to life is a fundamental – the most fundamental – human right, and Catholics do not oppose fundamental human rights. To use the smokescreen of abortion as an issue of health and fairness to poor women is the epitome of hypocrisy: what about the health of the baby being killed? What about giving poor women real choice, so they are supported in choosing life? This would give them fairness and equality to women of means, who can afford to bring a child into the world. It is people of faith who run pro-life crisis pregnancy clinics; they are the only ones who provide poor women life-giving alternatives to having their babies killed in their wombs. I cannot be prouder of my fellow Catholics who are so prominent in providing this vital service. To them I say: you are the ones worthy to call yourselves “devout Catholics”!

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/epitome-of-hypocrisy-pelosis-archbishop-blasts-her-for-citing-devout-catholic-faith-while-defending-abortion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Maybe the Archbishop needs to look at his boss in The Vatican, as well.

Offline roamer_1

Well... That was refreshing...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nice seeing her getting slapped.  I wonder how and how long the witch can stay silent after taking that ass whoopin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

:boring: Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! :boring: Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! :boring: Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! :boring:

Wake me when Catholic Church leaders in the US summon the courage to act on what they claim to believe. Empty posturing is boring, and pols like Pelosi or Biden or the Kennedy clan are confident nothing will be DONE.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Salvatore Cordileone sounds eerily similar to a relative of the Godfather, so perhaps he can speak with impunity as, you know, dead horse heads can appear on the bed....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Maybe the Archbishop needs to look at his boss in The Vatican, as well.

Indeed, but I am not aware of anything that can be done.  ???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Salvatore Cordileone sounds eerily similar to a relative of the Godfather, so perhaps he can speak with impunity as, you know, dead horse heads can appear on the bed....
If you want to scare the hag a horse head wont do it, put all her ice cream in her bed.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 09:10:34 pm by GtHawk »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If you want to scare the hag a horse head wont do it, put all her ice cream in her bed.
I like that one.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington