Author Topic: AL Gov. Ivey: ‘It’s Time to Start Blaming the Unvaccinated Folks’ for COVID Surge – They ‘Are Lettin  (Read 1137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AL Gov. Ivey: ‘It’s Time to Start Blaming the Unvaccinated Folks’ for COVID Surge – They ‘Are Letting Us Down’

Pam Key 22 Jul 2021

Governor Kay Ivey (R-AL) told Birmingham, AL’s CBS 42 on Thursday during a press gaggle that it was “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for COVID-19 cases rising in her state.

When asked about mask mandates, Ivey said, “Let’s be crystal clear about this issue. The new cases of Covid are because of unvaccinated folks. Almost 100% of the new hospitalizations are with unvaccinated folks. And the deaths are certainly occurring with the unvaccinated folks. These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain. We got to get folks to take the shot. The vaccine is the greatest weapon we have to fight COVID. There is no question about that the data proves it. I’ve taken the shot back in December, both shots. It’s just the thing to do. The unvaccinated is who we need to focus on.”

When asked how to increase Alabama’s vaccination rate, Ivey said, “I don’t know, you tell me. Folks are supposed to have common sense. But it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.”

She added, “I’ve done all I know how to do. I can encourage you to do something, but I can’t make you take care of yourself.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/22/al-gov-ivey-its-time-to-start-blaming-the-unvaccinated-folks-for-covid-surge-they-are-letting-us-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Alabama needs a Gov. Not a Karen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Offline rustynail

“time to start blaming"  can lead to guard tower job openings.

Offline Hoodat

It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.”

She added, “I’ve done all I know how to do. I can encourage you to do something, but I can’t make you take care of yourself.”

I do take care of myself.  So please explain to me how I am letting you down.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

No, it's time to stop the Blame Game and let people live with their choices and any consequences thereof.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And again, the hundreds of thousands of unchecked unvaccinated COVID infected illegals from all over the Earth pouring across the border every day have nothing to do with the spread of COVID. The capacity for delusions found in politicians is astounding.

If we were in the 1300s these same politicians would blame COVID on the Jews, while ignoring the rats.
Pro-Science my ass! COVID is all about power and politics, nothing more, nothing less.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

And again, the hundreds of thousands of unchecked unvaccinated COVID infected illegals from all over the Earth pouring across the border every day have nothing to do with the spread of COVID. The capacity for delusions found in politicians is astounding.

If we were in the 1300s these same politicians would blame COVID on the Jews, while ignoring the rats.
Pro-Science my ass! COVID is all about power and politics, nothing more, nothing less.

+100

Offline Kamaji

Well put.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This is the 21st Century, and the antisemitics are already blaming "Da Joooows."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I'm unvaccinated and, as far as I know, never got the covid. So how have I hurt anyone?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

That is the conclusion I have come to as well. Good science does not require censorship.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I am completely disappointed and pretty disgusted too.

How can you be in such a high position and that ignorant?

She should darn well know that most of the info from the FedGov is suspect.
The Republic is lost.