Author Topic: Pelosi Says ‘As A Devout Catholic’ Having Five Kids Was Great For Her, But ‘Poor Women’ Need Taxpaye  (Read 1104 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Says ‘As A Devout Catholic’ Having Five Kids Was Great For Her, But ‘Poor Women’ Need Taxpayer-Funded Abortions

Mary Margaret Olohan
Social Issues Reporter
July 22, 2021 11:53 AM ET
Font Size:

Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that though she was “blessed” to have five children “as a devout Catholic,” “poor women” need taxpayer funded abortion.
    “As a devout Catholic and mother of five and six years, I feel that God bless my husband and me with our beautiful family, five children in six years almost to the day,” Pelosi said.
    She added: “But it’s not up to me to dictate that that’s what other people should and it is an issue of fairness and justice for poor women in our country.”

Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that though she was “blessed” to have five children “as a devout Catholic,” “poor women” need taxpayer funded abortion.

The California Democrat spoke on Capitol Hill where she falsely said that Democrats have not blocked Republican attempts to ban taxpayer funding of abortions before describing taxpayer funded abortion as “an issue of health, as an issue of fairness.”

“It’s an issue of health of many women in America, especially those in lower income situations, and different states, and it is something that has been a priority for many of us a long time,” Pelosi said.

The House Speaker then echoed a popular media description of President Joe Biden’s faith.

“As a devout Catholic and mother of five in six years, I feel that God blessed my husband and me with our beautiful family, five children in six years almost to the day,” she said. “But it’s not up to me to dictate that that’s what other people should and it is an issue of fairness and justice for poor women in our country.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/22/abortion-catholic-church-nancy-pelosi-joe-biden-roe-v-wade/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm not Catholic, but I'll quote something said by one on Twitter: If you're a devout Catholic, you are not pro-abortion. If you're pro-abortion, you are not a devout Catholic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I'm not Catholic, but I'll quote something said by one on Twitter: If you're a devout Catholic, you are not pro-abortion. If you're pro-abortion, you are not a devout Catholic.

She and the pope are poor excuses for not only being Catholic but being a Christian. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

She and the pope are poor excuses for not only being Catholic but being a Christian.
Add the regular disregard for the truth to the oversized egos and lust for power and I'd say they're poor excuses for human beings.

Offline PeteS in CA

Was she surrounded by a forest of lightning rods when she claimed to be a "devout Catholic"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Add the regular disregard for the truth to the oversized egos and lust for power and I'd say they're poor excuses for human beings.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What a denigrating bitch preaching on her high horse.

She really needs to be knocked down from it and stomped.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

Agree.   888high58888

Offline Killer Clouds

Demonrat = lying hypocrite.

Offline Kamaji

Well, to start with, Ms. Pelosi, you are not a "devout Catholic".

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As the devil has quoted scripture, Pelosi is a close parallel.  Realizing that democrats speak in lies, deceits, and hypocrisies, it all makes sense if you understand how they play the game.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Well, to start with, Ms. Pelosi, you are not a "devout Catholic".

Correct.  What an insult to real Catholics.