Author Topic: Schumer: Pelosi Right to Remove Jordan, Banks — They Believe ‘Trump Should Really Be President’  (Read 141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: Pelosi Right to Remove Jordan, Banks — They Believe ‘Trump Should Really Be President’

Pam Key
22 Jul 2021

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was right to block House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA)  picks of Reps. Jim Banks (R-IN) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) from Serving on January 6 Committee.

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “We were talking earlier about Speaker Pelosi rejecting two of minority leader McCarthy’s appointments, Jim Jordan and Jim Banks, to investigate the Capitol riots. What do you think about Pelosi’s just unprecedented decision?”

Schumer said, “Well, you know, she had no choice. First, I commend to your listeners. The New York Times did a video of the actual riot themselves. Itself. And it was devastating. I know, I was there. I was within 25 feet of these insurrectionists. Had one of them had a gun had two of them rushed to block off the door, Lord knows what’s would have happened. So, this was one of the most serious, terrible things that’s happened in our Capitol in our whole history.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/22/schumer-pelosi-right-to-remove-jordan-banks-they-believe-trump-should-really-be-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34