Author Topic: GOP Rep. Stefanik Calls For ‘Radical Authoritarian Speaker’ Nancy Pelosi To Be Fired  (Read 323 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Stefanik Calls For ‘Radical Authoritarian Speaker’ Nancy Pelosi To Be Fired

by Martin Walsh

Republican Rep. Elise Stefanik is calling for “radical authoritarian Speaker” Nancy Pelosi to be fired after the latest stunt from Democrats.

On Wednesday, Pelosi rejected the appointments of Republican Reps. Jim Jordan and Jim Banks to the January 6 commission.

They were appointed, with three other Republicans, by McCarthy days ago in an effort to cooperate with the Democrat-led committee as he was requested to do.

Soon after Pelosi rejected Jordan and Banks, Stefanik went public and tore into Pelosi.

“Nancy Pelosi is a radical authoritarian Speaker. The Pelosi partisan January 6 commission was never about investigating the facts, it was only ever about Pelosi’s radical politics and the Left’s endless obsession with crushing any discussion or debate. What is Nancy Pelosi so afraid of?” Stefanik said.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/gop-rep-stefanik-calls-for-radical-authoritarian-speaker-nancy-pelosi-to-be-fired/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Pelosi is losing her marbles, just like the president.

I can't understand why the young tend towards the left, since the left is led by aggro-octogenarians.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:00:15 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pelosi is losing her marbles, just like the president.

I can't understand why the young tend towards the left, since the left is led by aggro-octogenarians.
Can she be far from rolling marbles in her hand and ranting about missing strawberry ice cream from her freezers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQy5jBxhV8

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can she be far from rolling marbles in her hand and ranting about missing strawberry ice cream from her freezers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQy5jBxhV8

She's been employing Geometric Logic for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I saw her the other day and the women was having some serious tremors.  She was shaking like Katherine Hepburn in a helicopter.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

GOP Rep. Stefanik Calls For ‘Radical Authoritarian Speaker’ Nancy Pelosi To Be Fired

There you go!  That ought to do it for Nan.  We can almost see the walls closing in.

Offline dfwgator