Author Topic: Liz Cheney Says She Agrees With Speaker Pelosi On Rejecting Two Republicans For The Jan. 6 Select Co  (Read 693 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney Says She Agrees With Speaker Pelosi On Rejecting Two Republicans For The Jan. 6 Select Committee

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
July 21, 2021 4:14 PM ET

Republican Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney said Wednesday she agrees with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s decision to reject the recommendations of Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan and Indiana Rep. Jim Banks to the House Select Committee to look into the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Cheney, who Pelosi picked as one of her panelists, was asked about Pelosi’s decision to reject Jordan and Banks from sitting on the Jan. 6 Select Committee, and specifically if she urged Pelosi to make the move. Cheney did not respond to the question directly but said she agrees with the move Pelosi made.

“I agree with what the Speaker has done,” Cheney told reporters outside the Capitol.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1417930813161754632

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/21/liz-cheney-agrees-nancy-pelosi-rejecting-two-republicans-jim-jordan-jim-banks-january-6-select-committee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just change parties already bitch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Go Liz, Go! How low can you stoop??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
So proud of most our female Republicans. /s
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Despicable and Disgraceful’: Cheney Slams McCarthy Over Jan. 6 Investigation, Says He Should Not Be House Speaker
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/despicable-and-disgraceful-cheney-slams-mccarthy-over-jan-6-investigation-says-he-should-not-be-house-speaker/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

The ultimate Assistant Democrat.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Seriously. The Frau Blücher of the GOP needs to find a new castle to haunt. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Can't she simply be expelled from the GOP?

Offline LMAO

Didn’t Liz Cheney vote with Donald Trump most of the time  while he was in office?  :shrug:

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Which party? Maybe becoming independent as she is not going to become a Democrat.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Which party? Maybe becoming independent as she is not going to become a Democrat.

she is not becoming of anything>
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Any investigation that is not a sanctified witch hunt, with conclusions already made before the investigation ever convened, utterly intolerable to democrats sense of injustice, justice.  Anyone not of the deep state political plantation, utterly unacceptable.  Standard Operating Procedures for democrats.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She clearly understands she is going to lose the next election,and is auditioning for a spot as a political commentator on CNN or some other bastion of truth,justice,and the Marxist way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Democrats still hate her, they are just using her as a useful idiot.

Offline LMAO

Democrats still hate her, they are just using her as a useful idiot.

Yeah that didn’t work too well for Charlie Crist

Barry Goldwater