Author Topic: Rand Paul: I Will Be Seeking a Criminal Referral Against Fauci for Lying to Congress  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: I Will Be Seeking a Criminal Referral Against Fauci for Lying to Congress

Jeff Poor 21 Jul 2021

Tuesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity that he would be seeking criminal action against National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress about his connection to green-lighting research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The Kentucky Republican lawmaker said Fauci “should be punished.”

“You kicked off your questioning of Dr. Fauci, emphasizing federal law makes lying to Congress a felony punishable by up to five years in prison,” Hannity said. “Is it your belief based on the evidence, Senator, that he lied before Congress and broke the law?”

“Yes, and I will be sending a letter to the Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress,” Paul replied. “We have scientists that were lined up by the dozens to say that the research he was funding was gain-of-function. He’s doing this because he has a self-interest to cover his tracks and to cover his connection to Wuhan lab. Now, does he deserve all the blame? No, there’s still some conjecture as to whether or not it came from the lab. But he’s lying about whether or not he funded gain-of-function research, and yes, he should be punished.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/21/rand-paul-i-will-be-seeking-a-criminal-referral-against-fauci-for-lying-to-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Garland will flush this the instant he gets the referral. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

Of course he will. Garland is corrupt as the rest of the demonrats.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: Gonna get right on it! And smother it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Fauci, instead of being feted on the cover of Time, standing in the dock answering for the deaths of millions. What a lovely thought.

Offline Kamaji

Almost certainly.

Offline LMAO

I’m not holding my breath that Fauci is going to get the Roger Stone treatment for lying to Congress
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats are going to go along with holding a democrat deep state stooge accountable.  Really?  As long as the impossible is going to be done, take down hitlery and slick too!  Any bets?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The democrats are going to go along with holding a democrat deep state stooge accountable.  Really?  As long as the impossible is going to be done, take down hitlery and slick too!  Any bets?
The only reason would be if Fauci threatened to increase his facetime with the press by divulging his handlers.

It will be a quick Jeff Epstein-type of suicide rather than going through prosecution for years.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington