Author Topic: Klobuchar: My Bill Will Make Social Media Companies ‘Liable’ if They Don’t Take Down COVID ‘Crap’  (Read 4036 times)

Offline Hoodat

Klobuchar: My Bill Will Make Social Media Companies ‘Liable’ if They Don’t Take Down COVID ‘Crap’

So what is the liability for telling the truth?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Y'all are destroying Conservatism, which is our only hope of correcting this mess.

Likewise your cohorts, who try to force me to bend a knee because Biteme may be worse. I don't care if Biteme may be worse. That is beside the point. The point is whether one can justify endorsing someone - rewarding someone who did so much damage to the Conservative cause, as if what the other side may do is reason enough for throwing Conservatism away - Giving up the fight to enforce Conservative principles on the right - overlook the abject failure at the cost of Conservatism itself.

Because if the right will not return to Conservatism and stand for what we purport to believe in, all is already lost and there is no remedy to bring to bear against the liberals, as y'all will have torn down the very foundations we stand upon.

That may be alright with you - But I will not help you bring Conservatism down in order to justify your prince.

Maybe this will realign you:
The enemy is not the liberals. The enemy is big government. Without the overweening federal behemoth, the liberals hold no power at all and fade to nothing...

What is the remedy against big government? Conservatism. Period.

Fiscal Conservatism.
Federalism as found in libertarianism.
The very things y'all damaged. The very things y'all threw under the bus.

And then you wonder why I will not help you.

↑  ↑  ↑  ↑
  T  H  I  S
           is why I want to have @roamer_1 's baby.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-