Author Topic: Klobuchar: My Bill Will Make Social Media Companies ‘Liable’ if They Don’t Take Down COVID ‘Crap’  (Read 3993 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It's still bash Trump, and conceda little bit about democrats, giving the government to democrats.  How they love to bawl about Trump, not democrats, and yet bawl when democrats are running the show, while still giving democrats a pass.  NOT ME, YOUR CROWD WILL NEVER BE ONE TO BE A PART OF.  THE LAUGH, IF YOU TRASH TRUMP ENOUGH, YOU WILL WIN.  IN YER DREAMS!  Your cancer will not be my cancer.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

It's still bash Trump, and conceda little bit about democrats, giving the government to democrats.  How they love to bawl about Trump, not democrats, and yet bawl when democrats are running the show, while still giving democrats a pass.  NOT ME, YOUR CROWD WILL NEVER BE ONE TO BE A PART OF.  THE LAUGH, IF YOU TRASH TRUMP ENOUGH, YOU WILL WIN.  IN YER DREAMS!  Your cancer will not be my cancer.

Venezuela... Coming to you... And your prince is every bit as culpable as any. And you defend it.

None for me thanks.

Offline LMAO

Venezuela... Coming to you... And your prince is every bit as culpable as any. And you defend it.

None for me thanks.

The inflation we are seeing now is just the beginning. Last year with all the Covid shut downs, there were many people around me who wanted to know where all this money was coming from to be giving checks to people. I assured them they would be paying it all back next year through inflation. I thought I was exaggerating at the time. Not that it wasn’t easy to predict that this would all lead to inflation. I just thought it would take a few years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

Added to debt in the Trillions

Obama 8.59 74%

Trump 6.7 33%

Biden Trillion dollar spending and the wastes there of ignored but still a very aggressive spending rate.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/07/21/joe-biden-democrats-spending-congress-infrastructure-debt-inflation/8026798002/
Charles C.W. Cooke  |  Opinion contributor
If the Democratic Party gets its way, the federal government will soon add more than $4.1 trillion in spending to the $1.9 trillion it authorized in March. Or, to put it another way: If the Democratic Party gets its way, the federal government will have authorized nearly 1 1/2 times more in spending during the first eight months of Joe Biden’s presidency than it spent in all of 2019. So much for that much-vaunted return to sanity.

6 trillion (some say 8Trillion) divided by 6-8 months is a TRILLION DOLLARS A MONTH, AND Biden has 42 months to go after that.  How about spending concern of the rate Biden is spending ? 48 TRILLION AT THE RATE BIDEN IS GOING ?  Biden and Obama together, expected 56.59 Trillions as to all that spending by Trump-6.7 Trillion.
 Who fishing for and playing fools here ! ? ? ?  Can the clueless overcome cluelessness ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

None for me thanks.
@roamer_1
Yelling proves his point don't cha know. If Trump would have at least made Pelosi and the dems own the increases by vetoing them making the democrats override his veto he could have owned the high ground, but by just embracing the spending he just put himself into the same  spend spend spend politician category as the majority of republicans since, what, newt Gingrich was Speaker? Now I am sure someone here will call me a NT for saying that.

Online roamer_1

The inflation we are seeing now is just the beginning. Last year with all the Covid shut downs, there were many people around me who wanted to know where all this money was coming from to be giving checks to people. I assured them they would be paying it all back next year through inflation. I thought I was exaggerating at the time. Not that it wasn’t easy to predict that this would all lead to inflation. I just thought it would take a few years

It DOES take time to show... But it was showing already during the midst of covid - hidden among covid-caused shortages.

Printing money always produces inflation. And they have been printing money since Dubyas nefarious buy-out.

Offline LMAO

Obama 8.59 74%

Trump 6.7 33%

Biden Trillion dollar spending and the wastes there of ignored but still a very aggressive spending rate.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/07/21/joe-biden-democrats-spending-congress-infrastructure-debt-inflation/8026798002/
If the Democratic Party gets its way, the federal government will soon add more than $4.1 trillion in spending to the $1.9 trillion it authorized in March. Or, to put it another way: If the Democratic Party gets its way, the federal government will have authorized nearly 1 1/2 times more in spending during the first eight months of Joe Biden’s presidency than it spent in all of 2019. So much for that much-vaunted return to sanity.

6 trillion (some say 8Trillion) divided by 6-8 months is a TRILLION DOLLARS A MONTH, AND Biden has 42 months to go after that.  How about spending concern of the rate Biden is spending ? 48 TRILLION AT THE RATE BIDEN IS GOING ?  Biden and Obama together, expected 56.59 Trillions as to all that spending by Trump-6.7 Trillion.
 Who fishing for and playing fools here ! ? ? ?  Can the clueless overcome cluelessness ?

You are aware that Trump only served four years versus Obama’s eight correct?  By your own numbers,  Trump was on the path to surpass Obama had he won a second term

Assuming Biden gets a second term, he may pass Barack Obama. We will see. I believe he will should he get a second term
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 06:03:26 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are aware that Trump only served four years versus Obama’s eight correct?  By your own numbers,  Trump was on the path to surpass Obama had he won a second term

Assuming Biden gets a second term, he may pass Barack Obama. We will see. I believe he will should he get a second term

You think Shortbus Joe should get a second term? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Lol

I meant should he get another term, he will pass Barack Obama in adding to the debt

In fact, should he only get one term he will probably pass Donald Trump

Although after watching clips of that CNN interview, I can’t see him making it to 2024
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 06:27:13 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

Obama 8.59 74%

in eight years.

Trump 6.7 33%

In four years.

Tunpy spent at twice the rate of Obummer.

The point being that REPUBLICAN SPENDING is SUPPOSED to go IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.

Instead of correcting for Obummer's spending, instituting balanced budget and cutting spending, they doubled down and spent MORE. And Tumpy was right at the top signing the checks.

Your proofs are a waste of space. it doesn't matter that Tumpy spent less (which is arguable). At the rate of spending from BOTH SIDES, we are friggin DOOMED. It doesn't matter which side.

When Republicans actually gird their loins and demand their representatives STOP spending, and learn to balance budgets like grown-ups do, THEN I might be persuaded to vote for one. Till then, y'all are doing nothing but adding to the problem. JUST LIKE A DEMOCRAT.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1
Yelling proves his point don't cha know. If Trump would have at least made Pelosi and the dems own the increases by vetoing them making the democrats override his veto he could have owned the high ground, but by just embracing the spending he just put himself into the same  spend spend spend politician category as the majority of republicans since, what, newt Gingrich was Speaker? Now I am sure someone here will call me a NT for saying that.

YUP... And I would have less of a leg to stand on, no doubt... But that ain't what happened.

And yeah, since the 94 Congress, there has been *no* attempt to balance the budget and cut spending.

Thanks, but I sure as hell ain't voting for adding to the problem...

Two things you can bet on with Republicans: They are ALWAYS conservatives on the stump - Never trust a damn thing they say in an election - And the first things to go when elected are libertarianism and fiscal conservatism - Right under the bus, every time.

I have come to the point of INSISTING upon Goldwater. If they cannot toe that basic line, they do not deserve my endorsement, no matter how much candy they throw from the front of the parade..

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 06:28:34 pm by roamer_1 »

Online corbe

It's not lost on me that one of the most Conservative Senators (Cruz) voted for all of those budgets that Trump signed off on.  Of course he did his usual grandstanding and whining beforehand.  That's why I wouldn't give him my vote in 2018.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Don't care. Not at the expense of another big spending liberal Republican ascending. That ain't fixing nothing.

Online roamer_1

It's not lost on me that one of the most Conservative Senators (Cruz) voted for all of those budgets that Trump signed off on.  Of course he did his usual grandstanding and whining beforehand.  That's why I wouldn't give him my vote in 2018.

I have stated openly that I would have trouble voting for Cruz anymore. His ACU rating went from high 90s to mid 80s in less than four years... Considering his prior record, I MIGHT be talked into voting for him, but it would take some doing.

Kissing the ring of the guy who disparaged his wife is really enough for me to lose interest in him - but that came at the expense of a pristine record too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Anybody not smart enough to check weather reports and starts her Presidential aspirations in a snowstorm can't be all that bright

She certainly is outstanding in a field..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

@roamer_1

Not correct. But you are allowed your opinion.  JOBS WERE COMING BACK IN DROVES...in time it would eliminate the deficit. The JOBS and re-building take time. then voter fraud took out the best POTUS  EVER. 
LOOK AT OBAMA....8 years no budget.  Look at biden.  POTUS TRUMP did everything to HELP AMERICA. WHILE, DEMON-RATS and RINO'S BLOCKED HIS EVERY MOVE FOR GOOD.   Why don't people get that?  DEMON-RATS TOLD YOU.  They will resist, block, EVERYTHING POTUS TRUMP WANTED TO DO FOR AMERICA. FOR ALL PEOPLE. And they did.  3 equal powers.  TWO ARE TOTALLY CORRUPT.  JUDICIAL AND CONGRESS. Two phony impeachments, yet, you keep 'blaming" the only man who did good for America.   www.magapill.com

Oh, Newt was speaker during BILL CLINTONS time and made DEMON-RATS toe the line in spending. BILL, though gets the 'credit'. NOT a republican. And they took our paid in Social Security, made it part of general budget..magic 'surplus'.
Then spent that money and left us an I.O.U., which demon-rats don't want to honor now. There is a law, grandfathered in, that those on SS, from a time frame, will still receive SS.

And Vetoing them, at the time, meant NO HELP FOR VETERANS, NOR PAYCHECKS FOR ALL OUR MILITARY FAMILIES.  POTUS TRUMP, loves our military.  I do too. You would want our military to suffer? 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:27:12 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Obama spent 6 trillion on muslim countries rebuilding. TRILLION OF PALLETS of money to Iran.  POTUS TRUMP..spent money wisely, and used it to help ALL AMERICANS, esp our military, which obama depleted to 1945 standards! All kind of items were DEPLETED FOR AMERICANS BY OBAMA.   So, when our cupboard is bare, a new president has to fill up the depletion. 
With a "new business' there will be some expenses. No one is qualified to talk about POTUS TRUMP and what went on inside the WH. Even Mike Pence is a traitor. BLAME MIKE PENCE..he made us a communist country.  Get off POTUS TRUMPS BACK!

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo: :thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

Not correct. But you are allowed your opinion.  JOBS WERE COMING BACK IN DROVES...in time it would eliminate the deficit. The JOBS and re-building take time. then voter fraud took out the best POTUS  EVER. 

Horsesh*t. He shut the country off. He SHUT_IT_FRIGGIN_OFF. 6O% of small business DIED.

Y'all gotta take off the orange-colored glasses.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Obama spent 6 trillion on muslim countries rebuilding. TRILLION OF PALLETS of money to Iran.  POTUS TRUMP..spent money wisely, and used it to help ALL AMERICANS, esp our military, which obama depleted to 1945 standards! All kind of items were DEPLETED FOR AMERICANS BY OBAMA.   So, when our cupboard is bare, a new president has to fill up the depletion. 
With a "new business' there will be some expenses. No one is qualified to talk about POTUS TRUMP and what went on inside the WH. Even Mike Pence is a traitor. BLAME MIKE PENCE..he made us a communist country.  Get off POTUS TRUMPS BACK!

This is why our fiscal path is dire and will only get worse.

Unsustainable  spending is ok when  "my guy" does it for "my causes."

Too much printing, spending, borrowing has the same effect on the dollar and economy regardless if that money is used for Military personel or healthcare for illegals

All presidents, esp starting with GWB and beyond, have put us on an unsustainable path with lots of help from Congress
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:37:33 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

Psst, the subject of this thread is Klobuchar and her attempt to stifle freedom of speech.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

Back on Topic.   

Minnesota (or Dominion) must love her, she has never lost a State wide race with less than 58%.  She was the Senator speaking with Cruz rebutting the AZ Vote when the DC Cops let in the people with alterative motives on 1/6.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

A few years ago, there was a Democrat in the state house of CA who was tryin to introduce a bill that would impose penalties on any entity that posted "fake news."  That went no where and this will also

The question will always be "who defines what's disinformation?"

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

This is why our fiscal path is dire and will only get worse.

Unsustainable  spending is ok when  "my guy" does it for "my causes."

Too much printing, spending, borrowing has the same effect on the dollar and economy regardless if that money is used for Military personel or healthcare for illegals

All presidents, esp starting with GWB and beyond, have put us on an unsustainable path with lots of help from Congress

That is precisely right.