Author Topic: WATCH: Tom Brady Trolls Joe Biden Over 2020 Election On Live TV; “40% Don’t Think We Won”  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Tom Brady Trolls Joe Biden Over 2020 Election On Live TV; “40% Don’t Think We Won”

by Clayton Keirns

On Tuesday, the Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers visited the White House to celebrate their victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in February of this year.

In Tom Brady’s speech, he appeared to “accidentally” troll Joe Biden’s election “victory”, saying “40% of people still don’t think we won”.

“I understand that,” Biden said in response.

Watch below:

Even though Tom Brady voted for President Trump in 2020, he still supported his team and visited the Biden White House. Hundreds of liberal athletes refused to meet with President Trump during the 4 years he was in office because they were too “triggered”. Thankfully, conservatives like Brady didn’t follow in their footsteps.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-tom-brady-trolls-joe-biden-over-2020-election-on-live-tv-40-dont-think-we-won/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breitbart's interpretation

WATCH: Tom Brady Teams Up with Joe Biden to Mock Trump Supporters

Charlie Spiering 20 Jul 2021

Legendary quarterback Tom Brady appeared with President Joe Biden at the White House on Tuesday to celebrate the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020 Super Bowl championship despite him snubbing former presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama.

Brady mocked Trump and his supporters during his speech at the White House, alluding to those in America who believed that Biden did not beat Trump fairly in the 2020 election.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1417518656586616833

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/20/watch-tom-brady-teams-up-with-joe-biden-to-mock-trump-supporters/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Breitbart's interpretation

My interpretation of thier interpterion..... What a dumbass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am sure that "deflated" Trump's ego and ambitions.    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO