Author Topic: Runaway Texas Dem Shows How Hypocritical He Is With Call for Mask Mandate  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Runaway Texas Dem Shows How Hypocritical He Is With Call for Mask Mandate
By Nick Arama | Jul 17, 2021 11:30 PM ET

We reported previously on the irony that hit the runaway Texas Democrats.

The Democratic lawmakers fled to D.C. to avoid having a quorum to be able to vote on an election security bill in Texas. They’ve been spreading a blatant lie that the bill is denying people voting rights when, in fact, it doesn’t deprive one person of the ability to vote.

But now, three of them have tested positive for the Wuhan coronavirus. This was after they took a bus, then a charter flight to D.C. and had been all around D.C., even meeting with people like Kamala Harris and Joe Manchin. Sounds like they were a super-spreader group. Had they stayed and done their job, they may not have had this result.

One of the people who has emerged as a real jerk in this performative drama is Gene Wu, who represents a district in Houston. He mocked the appearance of a Republican colleague who is on the autism spectrum, plus he also insulted voters while on this jaunt, as we noted.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/17/runaway-texas-dem-shows-how-hypocritical-he-is-with-call-for-mask-mandate-n412488
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Runaway Texas Dem Shows How Hypocritical He Is With Call for Mask Mandate
By Nick Arama | Jul 17, 2021 11:30 PM ET

We reported previously on the irony that hit the runaway Texas Democrats.

The Democratic lawmakers fled to D.C. to avoid having a quorum to be able to vote on an election security bill in Texas. They’ve been spreading a blatant lie that the bill is denying people voting rights when, in fact, it doesn’t deprive one person of the ability to vote.

But now, three of them have tested positive for the Wuhan coronavirus. This was after they took a bus, then a charter flight to D.C. and had been all around D.C., even meeting with people like Kamala Harris and Joe Manchin. Sounds like they were a super-spreader group. Had they stayed and done their job, they may not have had this result.

One of the people who has emerged as a real jerk in this performative drama is Gene Wu, who represents a district in Houston.
He mocked the appearance of a Republican colleague who is on the autism spectrum,
plus he also insulted voters while on this jaunt, as we noted.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/17/runaway-texas-dem-shows-how-hypocritical-he-is-with-call-for-mask-mandate-n412488

@mystery-ak

I am on the autism spectrum,and I will be happy to compare IQ points with that toad when I am having a good day and feel like playing well with others.

If I'm not having a good day,I will be happy to just slap the Biden out of him until he cries like a little girl.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 01:44:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
plus he also insulted voters while on this jaunt, as we noted.

more

@mystery-ak

I am on the autism spectrum,and I will be happy to compare IQ points with that toad when I am having a good day and feel like playing well with others.

If I'm not having a good day,I will be happy to just slap the Biden out of him until he cries like a little girl.
Me also being on the spectrum, I'd be glad to join you in that.

I have a hell of a lot of respect for that guy (the autistic one) to go out and actually win a popular election. The social stigma that so many autistic people face—which Wu had so perfectly illustrated—makes that incredibly difficult, not to mention our tendency to be blunt, which is a liability in politics.

I have no respect for a guy who, by the looks of it, either deliberately faked an infection outbreak or got infected all to push the same mask mandate in line with the WHO, led by a Communist in line with the same Red Chinese government he left as a child. Yuanzhi "Gene" Wu strikes me as a Chinese mole in the Texas government.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'll also note that it appears I'm neither the first nor the only one to make that connection:

https://twitter.com/SavingAmerica4U/status/1312173963666104321
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024