Author Topic: TIRED!  (Read 2794 times)

Offline mrclose

TIRED!
« on: July 18, 2021, 01:49:20 am »
Is anyone else as tired as I am?

Every day we go to our 'preferred news' channel and then go to our 'preferred political forums' to see if the horrible and latest rumors are true!

We then bitch and moan about it all .. knowing, full well that we are helpless to stop or change even the smallest  inequity around us in our own community, let alone the country!

I'm Tired!

I haven't given up but it seems .. Most of America has!
(When do we get another "stimulus" check?)

nuff said!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

TIRED!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 01:58:42 am »

Every day we go to our 'preferred news' channel and then go to our 'preferred political forums' to see if the horrible and latest rumors are true!

We then bitch and moan about it all .. knowing, full well that we are helpless to stop or change even the smallest  inequity around us in our own community, let alone the country!

I'm Tired!

nuff said!

~ Self

Online libertybele

Re: TIRED!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 02:03:51 am »

I'm Tired!

nuff said!

Well, the way I look at it and I've mentioned it a few times; there are 75,000,000 people who voted for Trump. If even a fraction of those supporters got involved by becoming precinct captains, poll watchers, poll workers, local GOP chairmen, etc., things may start to look up.

IMHO instead of Trump continuing to cry foul he needs to encourage his supporters and educate them with ways to bring about change to election integrity, and that change needs to come from the bottom up -- city, county and state.

The other alternative and it would be a long shot, would be for the 75,000,000 people to encourage people like Jordan, Cruz, Paul, etc., to jump ship and start a third party; perhaps Trump at the helm?? 

Without change to ensure election integrity and expecting a different result is ludicrous. Yes, that aspect is tiring.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 02:22:38 am »
Just be prepared to protect and take care of your family and yourself. Supplies and ammo with some sort of a bug out plan if possible. When the shooting starts it won't be pretty.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 03:36:30 am »
Well, the way I look at it and I've mentioned it a few times; there are 75,000,000 people who voted for Trump. If even a fraction of those supporters got involved by becoming precinct captains, poll watchers, poll workers, local GOP chairmen, etc., things may start to look up.

IMHO instead of Trump continuing to cry foul he needs to encourage his supporters and educate them with ways to bring about change to election integrity, and that change needs to come from the bottom up -- city, county and state.

The other alternative and it would be a long shot, would be for the 75,000,000 people to encourage people like Jordan, Cruz, Paul, etc., to jump ship and start a third party; perhaps Trump at the helm?? 

Without change to ensure election integrity and expecting a different result is ludicrous. Yes, that aspect is tiring.

@libertybele

Have I told you lately that .. "I Love You!?"

Anytime I read your posts, I am uplifted!

(Don't tell your husband!) LOL
~ Self

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 11:40:34 am »
@mrclose why do you even bother on CPF anymore? The 2 main alt right morons that run that site are a pair of the biggest lying hypocrites out there.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 05:57:50 pm »
@mrclose why do you even bother on CPF anymore? The 2 main alt right morons that run that site are a pair of the biggest lying hypocrites out there.

CPF?  WTF?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 06:04:35 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2021, 06:05:21 pm »
@mrclose

I'm not tired. I passed tired years ago. I no longer give a squat what happens. I am in a perpetual holding pattern,just waiting for the shooting to start.

Not kidding,either. I honestly see no way this attack on America by our own leftist loons is avoiadable,so I am ready for inevitable,and just trying to keep myself amused until it happens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2021, 06:58:00 pm »
@mrclose

I'm not tired. I passed tired years ago. I no longer give a squat what happens. I am in a perpetual holding pattern,just waiting for the shooting to start.

Not kidding,either. I honestly see no way this attack on America by our own leftist loons is avoiadable,so I am ready for inevitable,and just trying to keep myself amused until it happens.

pointing-up   Read my post up above.  @Cyber Liberty and Mrs. Liberty are heading us in the right direction ---- we need thousands more activated to work towards accomplishing winning at the local level and ensuring a fair election.

It can be done.  Giving up and surrendering to violence is not the answer.  Just my opinion here @sneakypete
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 06:59:05 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 07:02:12 pm »
@libertybele

Have I told you lately that .. "I Love You!?"

Anytime I read your posts, I am uplifted!

(Don't tell your husband!) LOL

I am hoping that those in this forum and others who are physically capable will become motivated to call their local GOP headquarters, supervisor of elections, etc., and get involved.       

IF we only had a way to get rid of Ronna, things would look much brighter (provided she was replaced with a true conservative).

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 09:08:59 pm »

Yes! I'm every bit as tired. Probably more tired in fact. @mrclose

I'm Tired!

nuff said!

I have given up on the USA as a viable federal republic. It's gone over the cliff never to return IMHO.

I'm all about getting Texas out and on its own again ASAP although we have Plenty of RINOs in Texas as well.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 09:12:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2021, 10:06:36 pm »

I have given up on the USA as a viable federal republic. It's gone over the cliff never to return IMHO.

I'm all about getting Texas out and on its own again ASAP although we have Plenty of RINOs in Texas as well.

Do you think that will happen under Abbott??

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2021, 10:35:45 pm »

Do you think that will happen under Abbott??

With a big enough groundswell, yes.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2021, 11:07:00 pm »

@Bigun

You are delusional if you think Texas can stand on it's own.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2021, 11:16:35 pm »
@Bigun

You are delusional if you think Texas can stand on it's own.

I beg to disagree!  And if we go we won't be alone for long. @sneakypete

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2021, 12:26:11 am »
   All delusional communist in DC would go to war against Texas to keep her in the Union, just as Lincoln did on the South.  The Energy and Military installations alone make it a prize and worth the cost, in their sick minds, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2021, 12:29:25 am »
I beg to disagree!  And if we go we won't be alone for long. @sneakypete

I think FL would join right along. At this point in time, what's the downside of at least trying???

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2021, 01:00:46 am »
I think FL would join right along. At this point in time, what's the downside of at least trying???

None that I can discern.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2021, 01:33:49 am »

@libertybele

I dunno.

Fighting a war you have no chance of winning?

Better to stay in the union and fight from within.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 01:26:57 pm »
@libertybele

Better to stay in the union and fight from within.

Until December 11, 2020, I would have agreed with you @sneakypete but no more!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2021, 01:40:53 pm »
Until December 11, 2020, I would have agreed with you @sneakypete but no more!

@Bigun

I would think that what happened from 1861 to 1865 would be proof enough that doesn't end well. The results would be the same,the north,where all the bankers have their lairs,would survive and thrive,and your people will once again end up as mostly homeless serfs.

Don't let emotion overrule your common sense. Better to fight from within so the system has to fight itself to try to defeat you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2021, 03:09:52 pm »
Very tired.

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2021, 11:07:43 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2021, 11:10:45 pm »